**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How many units did you spend to become Uncollected?

2»

Comments

• Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    I spent 40 units lol
    I used like 10 lvl 1 and 2 lvl 2
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    I spent around 700 (because I had almost nothing on my inventory)
  • Lawdawg1541Lawdawg1541 Posts: 37
    I used no more than 300.
  • AlcrodevainAlcrodevain Posts: 106
    I spent nothing. I hoarded 9 40% Revives and 2 40% Team Revives for this fight and I made it out with 6 40% after I got through with him.
  • Rogers 2~1Rogers 2~1 Posts: 135
    I spent 300 units with these camps. I used only 4* champs.
  • THUNDERBILTHUNDERBIL Posts: 267
    Neotwism said:

I made sure to log in every 4 hours and saved up over 100 crystals. Don't open them so u dont have to worry about them expiring yet. They will b there when u need them. I didn't use any units. The mastery tree will help your gameplay more than redoing a path or two.

Hey @Neotwism I'm on act 5.2.4 myself and have loads of those free crystals. Can you please guide me on the mastery setup. If you can post a pic of you masteries here, that will be a big help!
  • DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    500 units on collector alone. Used 4* 4/40 champs 👍
  • GGhostGGhost Posts: 88
    100 units + 2 or 3 20% revive potion to become Uncollected and 200 + 4 40% revive potion to become Cavalier
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Big ol zero. Hoarding shards may be unhealthy, but hoarding free crystals keeps you in shipshape