**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Transmute potions

If I'm not mistaken didn't this end on the 27th?

Comments

• Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    See. Exactly. Why we can’t have nice things.
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★

We'll be keeping this up throughout this weekend into next week! Keep transmuting if you'd like! :)

I have no problems with that. Thank you
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★

If I'm not mistaken didn't this end on the 27th?

• We'll be keeping this up throughout this weekend into next week! Keep transmuting if you'd like! :)

Thanks. Remember, a bug caused it to prematurely end about a half day early before the 27th, so maybe because we pointed that out back then, and then they correctly brought it back, they decided to let things stay until end of monthly events cycle (instead of trying to change it and causing another problem).
  • There’s still a day left in Nov. Titans Clash EQ and Fantastic/Doom Side Quests. So why did Transmuting Potions end a day short of those other November events today ??

I know you extended them longer than they were supposed to hav ended, and said you would then keep them “into this week”, which was good (although Vydious never said exactly when the new ending date would be) . But just wondering why they seemingly weren’t set to end when all the other November stuff would be ending (which is tomorrow midday, not today midday) ??
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I've always wondered though, why even have transmute lv 1 alliance solo revive if it doesnt even exist in the game to begin with. Were kabam aware of this to begin with?