**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which 5 star to R5

Which 5 star to R5 63 votes

Aegon(awakened)
57%
NMEONESHaji_SaabRazorDevilINTEGRALR_D_JrBpn88855JohnyzeroHSenpaiDOKTOROKTOPUSSharkPowerr99EB54F317RoOOtsBahamutReferenceWicket329CrazyAlboStagedear8510or_Strongcx23433 36 votes
Ghost(unawakened)
42%
benshbcAncAmOİlyaz3003Bruinsfan8510AknylmzXxLoganTDCxXLordRaymond3Maldroit2FhfjghhggggjfhfjgRockypantherxGGhostFF10PHJfinEtjamaAdishvar_26kubricknolanChriissRLordGenesisCapn_DanteCtfz35 27 votes

Comments

• NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    edited December 2019
    Aegon(awakened)
    @Jtarun mind sending a SS of your top champs? A poll like this doesn’t always help you if we don’t know what your current roster looks like and what you need to add to it.

If you have a 5*/6* Wasp then I’m leaning towards Ghost as of right now.
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Ghost(unawakened)
    Aegon is all about the awakened abilitity. Unawakened he is horrible!
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Anyone who said Aegon doesn’t know anything about this game, go with Ghost if you really want a rank 5 unawakened champ

Except the poll states Aegon is awakened

I personally dont like using ghost unawakened. She can still be an incredibly useful champ but her sig is actually far more useful than it ever gets credit for. I'm fortunate to have a R5 sig 200 ghost so dont have to force myself to use my unawakened 6* though
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Aegon(awakened)
    I’ll go with Aegon. Don’t have too much experience with ghost..

Ghost is amazing once you learn how to use her. Aegon will help you with Act 6, LOL and some variants tho.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Aegon(awakened)
    Aegon is a beats and ghost doesnt have her dupe so aegon it is
  • JtarunJtarun Posts: 86
    @NMEONES it's not that good of a roster but yea
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Aegon(awakened)

Anyone who said Aegon doesn’t know anything about this game, go with Ghost if you really want a rank 5 unawakened champ

I’m a Cavalier with a 6* R2 Ghost. Ghost is good. Ægon is better.
  • BendersBountyBendersBounty Posts: 160
    both are amazing champs, i'd go with ur gut
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★★
    Aegon(awakened)
    If you are going to go for LoL 100%, then it’s gotta be Aegon. He’s a monster for a lot of Act 6 as well, especially with high sig speeding his ramp up. In the alternative, if you haven’t 100% Variant 3 yet, Ghost is very useful for that. It just depends on the content you want to clear first. Doing either will likely give you the resources to rank up the other in the not too distant future.
    I wanna do LOL 100% eventually but I wud wanna rank up whomever is better for act 6
    I'm leaning towards ghost for 2 reasons
    1. I have 6* wasp
    2. Aegon can still do LOL at r4
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    I have exact same as my 2 R5's. Aegon steamrolled 6.1 and the rest of Act5 explore. Takes down collector with 2 revives, beats down Ultron and all of 6.1. So if you have that stuff to finish off he might be better then use those rewards to take Ghost up next.
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    Aegon(awakened)

Just because you wrote that I picked aegon
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 649 ★★★★
    Ghost(unawakened)
    The fact that Aegon wins this thread shows how many people can't play Ghost lol

Go with Ghost, she is the best champ in the entire game. Not even a debate
    ChriissR said:

The fact that Aegon wins this thread shows how many people can't play Ghost lol

Go with Ghost, she is the best champ in the entire game. Not even a debate

I play Ghost like 90% of the time I'm playing this game and it's not remotely as clear cut if she's unawakened.
  • MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 278 ★★★
    zeezee57 said:

Honest question for all the Aegon votes, assuming you guys also have him how often do you really use him outside of LOL? I'm aware of all his abilities etc so don't need a run down on what he does, I'm just curious how often people are legitimately using him in their main lineups.

I don’t have ghost, but I have Aegon r5 and he’s insanely useful for act 6. I don’t know why many people think he’s only useful for LoL. I probably used him more in Act 6 than any other champ, and I have 11 other r5 right now. The fights are so long in 6.2 and 6.3, he really shines.
  • NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    Aegon(awakened)
    Jtarun said:
    See you only have Quake r5 right now. I love Ghost, and I don’t have Ægon, but I’m thinking maybe you should do Ægon first and then Ghost as soon as you can. You have Quake to deal with a lot of BS champs and nodes that Ghost can also handle. I think Ægon can give you better value as your next r5. But honestly you can’t go wrong with either of them, they are both incredibly well rounded champs and among the top champs in the game. I think it comes down to who you enjoy playing better and who you think will help you with the content your trying to complete. If I were you, I’d probably do Ægon and then start working on LOL. Get those rewards, they’ll help you out a ton and hopefully you can get a tech awakening gem from it so you can awaken Ghost!

And don’t listen to people when they say Ægon is only good for LOL, That’s nonsense... if you can get him at a high Sig then he’s good anywhere.
    @NMEONES thanks for the advice, I think I'm gonna go with aegon(but I already have 1 path cleared in LOL) but I think he will be amazing for the abyss so yeah