**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stop messing with my crystals! From your friendly-neighboorhood Pope

I got a 6* sunspot during the Cyber Weekend deals, and I was mega happy with that because he is a really good champ and I haven't had the opportunity to use him yet. 2 Days later, I get to open 1 more 6* Crystal from the deals, and I've been praying to awaken sunspot over those 2 days because I've been playing and liking him a lot.

I bet ya'll know where this is going....

Not only do I get trolled and go right past a sunspot, but right next to him, I land on a 6* Yellowjacket...
...Who is now sig 40.
...and is making me want to quit this game.

If this doesn't make you want to dive head first into an empty swimming pool then idk what will. Stop messing with my crystals cause I don't have any tin foil left. Thanks <3

Comments

• MitriaxMitriax Posts: 215 ★★
    So now, you have a good attacker and a good defender, but you are not happy?
  • BendersBountyBendersBounty Posts: 160
    Mitriax said:

you're joking right?
    edited December 2019
    Mitriax said:

I hope you are. 20 more levels on a 6* Yellow Jacket is utter worthless, and the pain is quadrupled after seeing your most wanted pull roll over right onto your worst possible pull, especially if he is your only awakened 6* already and only have like 10 6*. You find me 5 endgame players who say Yellow jacket is a good attacker/defender and i'll find you 5 liars.

Usually I'm able to find the good in most of my pulls, but this just sucks so much and just can't possibly believe this is true RNG.

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★

Mitriax said:

I hope you are. 20 more levels on a 6* Yellow Jacket is utter worthless, and the pain is quadrupled after seeing your most wanted pull roll over right onto your worst possible pull, especially if he is your only awakened 6* already and only have like 10 6*. You find me 5 endgame players who say Yellow jacket is a good attacker/defender and i'll find you 5 liars.

Usually I'm able to find the good in most of my pulls, but this just sucks so much and just can't possibly believe this is true RNG.

You set yourself up for disappointment by expecting to pull sunspot back to back. Now you're here complaining that it cant be true RNG because you didn't pull him. If you pulled him back to back would that mean the RNG is real cause that doesn't make any sense.

Depending on where you are in AW, a duped 6* YJ can be useful. Hes not the best nor the worst out there. Hes better on unblockable sp1 nodes in war.

The 6* pool is quite large and "bad pulls" are just part of the game. I have way worse pulls than you and more of them. If you are here to play as long as the game goes on, you'll eventually end up with all of the champs.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    The real means nothing. It's an animation of some of the possibilities. The outcome is determined the moment you open it.

Mitriax said:

You set yourself up for disappointment by expecting to pull sunspot back to back. Now you're here complaining that it cant be true RNG because you didn't pull him. If you pulled him back to back would that mean the RNG is real cause that doesn't make any sense.

Depending on where you are in AW, a duped 6* YJ can be useful. Hes not the best nor the worst out there. Hes better on unblockable sp1 nodes in war.

The 6* pool is quite large and "bad pulls" are just part of the game. I have way worse pulls than you and more of them. If you are here to play as long as the game goes on, you'll eventually end up with all of the champs.
    I truly appreciate your criticism but I don't think you read my situation clearly. I never said I expected to pull him again. Not once. You can reread(or fully read, in your case) my initial post and see that I did not say it. I said "I was praying to get him, and I really wanted to get him again, and had hope" or something along the lines of that. That's not setting myself for failure. In fact, that's quite the opposite, because there were a lot of different options that I would have been equally joyed about getting. I knew it was like 2% at most. But to see the one champion you want roll right by you and landing on the worst possible pull you could have hoped for...... if that doesn't make you a little bit angry, then i don't know what does. But, for the most glaring part of your message: Ur saying that I'm a spoiled brat and a cry baby for not getting what I exactly wanted? Dude, not cool, not respectful to attack someone like that. I'm insulted, heavily.

The real means nothing. It's an animation of some of the possibilities. The outcome is determined the moment you open it.

Oh I know. That but its sort of like a "errrrrrrr" feeling ya know? The troll was too perfect.
  • And this is EXACTLY why I stopped spinning crystals ages ago. Personally, I'd rather take the punch straight to the face instead of someone reaching their hand out in peace for a handshake only to sucker punch me. That's basically the difference between spinning and hitting open. If you spin a crystal, knowing that the reel animation is just for show, and still get mad about it ticking past someone you wanted... I don't know what to tell you.

I will ask how many times will you make yourself suffer such a situation before just hitting the open button instead? It's a rough one for sure, but that YJ was coming regardless of that little animation. I just popped a 6* Elektra a couple days ago and just laughed. I knew I was due for a less than ideal outcome because the one prior was a 6* KM. The game will rarely throw you multiple amazing pulls in a row. Of course it can, and has happened... but I wouldn't hold my breath just the same.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★

Mitriax said:

I truly appreciate your criticism but I don't think you read my situation clearly. I never said I expected to pull him again. Not once. You can reread(or fully read, in your case) my initial post and see that I did not say it. I said "I was praying to get him, and I really wanted to get him again, and had hope" or something along the lines of that. That's not setting myself for failure. In fact, that's quite the opposite, because there were a lot of different options that I would have been equally joyed about getting. I knew it was like 2% at most. But to see the one champion you want roll right by you and landing on the worst possible pull you could have hoped for...... if that doesn't make you a little bit angry, then i don't know what does. But, for the most glaring part of your message: Ur saying that I'm a spoiled brat and a cry baby for not getting what I exactly wanted? Dude, not cool, not respectful to attack someone like that. I'm insulted, heavily.

Good?

And this is EXACTLY why I stopped spinning crystals ages ago. Personally, I'd rather take the punch straight to the face instead of someone reaching their hand out in peace for a handshake only to sucker punch me. That's basically the difference between spinning and hitting open. If you spin a crystal, knowing that the reel animation is just for show, and still get mad about it ticking past someone you wanted... I don't know what to tell you.

I will ask how many times will you make yourself suffer such a situation before just hitting the open button instead? It's a rough one for sure, but that YJ was coming regardless of that little animation. I just popped a 6* Elektra a couple days ago and just laughed. I knew I was due for a less than ideal outcome because the one prior was a 6* KM. The game will rarely throw you multiple amazing pulls in a row. Of course it can, and has happened... but I wouldn't hold my breath just the same.

Stop spinning crystals? Ok, ill take that into consideration, thanks!