**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Corvus taking bleed damage from caltrops

JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

In war node 38 - caltrops
Corvus is taking bleed damage when dashing back while immunity is active.

Comments

• Fiddy85Fiddy85 Posts: 8
    Had the same thing last war on the same node...thought I am crazy
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Agentk said:

It’s deep wounds damage seems about right as it’s 1% of your health

The amount of damage from the bleed isn’t the problem. He shouldn’t be taking any damage from bleeds.
    Fiddy85 said:

Yes I noticed it the last time I did this node as well. That’s why I recorded the fight and took screenshots. I also thought I was going crazy.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Jaded said:

Agentk said:

The amount of damage from the bleed isn’t the problem. He shouldn’t be taking any damage from bleeds.
    Fiddy85 said:

Yes I noticed it the last time I did this node as well. That’s why I recorded the fight and took screenshots. I also thought I was going crazy.
    The deep wounds damage is from the masteries where when a bleed is inflicted on you while your health is lower than the opponent it inflicts additional direct damage, this direct damage strictly speaking is not labeled as bleed damage.
    edited December 2019

Jaded said:

Agentk said:

Fiddy85 said:

The deep wounds damage is from the masteries where when a bleed is inflicted on you while your health is lower than the opponent it inflicts additional direct damage, this direct damage strictly speaking is not labeled as bleed damage.
    🤔 could definitely be right about that. Ty. I must of misunderstood the previous poster trying to explain that.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Edit: Just read past comments. Nevermind mine.

Etjama said:

Edit: Just read past comments. Nevermind mine.

Aar could absolutely be involved through the assasins mastery. However the better explanation, as already pointed out, is direct damage through the deep wounds mastery.

So more than likely not a bug.
    Yes, probably not.
  • Fiddy85Fiddy85 Posts: 8
    edited December 2019

OK I see what you guys are saying...but is node dmg counted as dmg inflicted by defender? Because if not then DW shoudlnt apply IMO

Thoughts?

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Fiddy85 said:

OK I see what you guys are saying...but is node dmg counted as dmg inflicted by defender? Because if not then DW shoudlnt apply IMO

Thoughts?

In this regard this is more of a gray area haha.