**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What’s the deal with the “checking for approval” system?

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
edited December 2019 in General Discussion
I made a discussion but accidentally refreshed, so I’m gonna make this a little abridged. It’s more or less addressed to our forum moderators, but if someone has had a similar experience, or some knowledge I don’t about this stuff, feel free to share : )

1. Can you tell us how the system flags posts for review, or would you rather not to make it so people with bad intent couldn’t get around it?
2. I had a super long discussion on 6.1 help that I posted 2 hours ago, then edited to fix picture order and the system decided it needed review. If there is an issue with it, could I at least get the discussion back so when I try again, I know what points I want to hit?
**Edit: what I’m trying to say here more or less, could there be some notification if it gets denied? Cause normally they get approved pretty quick. Must just be a Sunday afternoon.**
3. If it’s not too much to ask, mods, would you mind taking a quick peak at my discussion under review so I can get feedback and go for Cav before the 9th? Thanks :)

Comments

• Seems to be if you edit the post (or reply) 2 times it seems to trigger the “pending approval” upon the 2nd Edit. So don’t edit it multiple times.
    Even if it is not the original first creation of a post, but a reply you are doing in someone else's post.

Also sometimes if the only thing in your Reply is just a link to another post (so I tend to at least write a few words to go along with the link).
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    It’s likely a timing thing to prevent spam. It used to happen to me when i quickly edited a post but since I have been giving edits a little time in between my posts are no longer put up for review.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    If you make a minute edit, it flags.

Like a period or a cap... I've never understood that.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Oh okay that makes sense. Yeah that’s probably what happened.