**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

3* Mr. Fantastic Arena

There is something I couldn't understand after 3* mr. fantastic arena ended. My score was 1.200.000 and my rank was only between %11-25 and I got 800 3* shards and 100 4* star shards as rank rewards but my friend who played the same arena and whose score was 402.000 got 3* Mr. Fantastic and some shards as reward. I just don't understand why I didn't manage to get that champ too even though my score was a lot higher. Does anyone know why this happened?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Your friend still has the beginner/intermediate arena. He is playing for less than 2 months
  • MyersVoorhesMyersVoorhes Posts: 26
    For as long as I've been in the Expert bracket 1.35 Mil was enough for the New Featured 3*. Today I got the 11-25, did a lot more people play or did people score 1.5 and higher for a 3*
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Usually it's around 1.4kk or 1.5kk, If I would guess. I got him in this arena with 1.6kk points
    I'm guessing kk is equal to Million, I'm just a little ticked off that my same score I post for a new featured champ has moved up. Regrettably next round I'm shooting for 2 Mil, I don't like missing a champ and waiting months for him to be in the basic pool.
  • @MyersVoorhes .. might have been less people bothering to do small amount of 3* arena this time because of the doubled-up 4* arenas.
    That would cause less people setting the # of Qualifying for Rank, and so less people would earn top 10% for champ. Although those that were going for him would have probably put up their usual amount. Would have maybe increased the cutoff somewhat.

As to @Torah13 , exactly what others said, different brackets for < 30 days, 30-60 days, and > 60 days.
    I hope the Cull one is done. The 3* grind is long and tedious. Just for fun I'm going to put up 2 Mil. I'm curious how high the #1 spot is
  • obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 679 ★★★
    Good rule of thumb in 3* arenas are 1.5 mil for new champs and about 750k for old champs. I put up just over 1.5 mil this go around and got a 3* Mr. Fantastic.

Numbers aren't hard and fast but it's a good starting point.
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    yeah i missed him this time i usually get new champ only with 1.3M
    Guess I better make it 3 then lol.
    @Torah13 I'll look for your name in the lists.