**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My current 6* champions from first to latest..

Comments

• psp742psp742 Posts: 2,296 ★★★★
    DrownedGod, ouch that is terrible, Corvus Glaive, Capt Marvel movie, Nebula are your better champions, DareDevil can avoid projectiles, so he can be ok.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    That's just painful @DrownedGod, at least you have Corvus, CMM, and Nebula though
    Ezra7676, Aegon is a great pull but needs dupe and sig200 to be great, also need to maintain high combo.. nightcrawler unduped might be annoying defender in the game against most except bleed immune and robots.. Spiderman og still ok but I think Miles Morales is actually better than him, just my two cents (which might not be worth much).
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276

That's just painful @DrownedGod, at least you have Corvus, CMM, and Nebula though

Very true, I can't complain there.

The 3 DD pulled happened in less that 36 hours though. So whereas i was expecting to have 9 6* champs, there's 7...
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    psp742 said:

DrownedGod, ouch that is terrible, Corvus Glaive, Capt Marvel movie, Nebula are your better champions, DareDevil can avoid projectiles, so he can be ok.

At high sig though. Right now he's got something like a 25% chance.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    psp742 said:

Ezra7676, Aegon is a great pull but needs dupe and sig200 to be great, also need to maintain high combo.. nightcrawler unduped might be annoying defender in the game against most except bleed immune and robots.. Spiderman og still ok but I think Miles Morales is actually better than him, just my two cents (which might not be worth much).

I have a 5/65 sig 140 Aegon so really no use. We already have a 6* NC on D. Ironfist is actually the most useful in AQ when mystic boost is up. It just makes hitting the 1k/100 in 5* arena easier. I'm slightly bitter, would just like a champ of some use but then again I've had much better luck with 5*'s. 6* pool is pretty much 90% mediocre to trash anyway so no big deal.
    edited December 2019
    Just pull my 7th 6*

I guess it sort of averages out good and bad champions, I would have preferred a champion that doesn’t require to be awaken.. but I really hope I don’t awaken her.. Miles Morales at least have some useful synergy.

Ironman IW
    Domino
    Doc Oct
    Miles Morales
    Venom the Duck
    Antman
    Thor Jane Foster
    edited February 2020

Daredevil classic
    Black Bolt
    Cull Obsidian..

Cull wasn’t the first on my list, but on the reel (following champions kept showing up): Abomination, Red Hulk, Namor, Guillotine, Thor Jane Foster, Omega Red, Proxima Midnight.. Luke Cage.. I guess Cull is alright for damage but his block proficiency still stinks. Better than awakening Thor Jane Foster.. next champion after Cull was Proxima, she is good but I never liked prolong fights and maintaining my combo.

I know I don’t have the best/ worse 6* roster, maybe 60 to 65% better than others.

How would you rate it?

Opened my 11th 6* and I’m not sad it’s a dupe.. instead of rank up 5* to 5/65.. I rank up 6* to 2/35 and add signature stones into her.. Domino sig57
    edited March 2020
    Bought the $50.00 ‘cavalier’ break crystal bundle and got five 3*, but the 6* 750 shards allowed me to open my twelve 6* champion

Currently have eleven 6* champions.

I feel it is a solid roster to bolster my 5* champion strength.
    0din, I agree that Capt Beardo needs to be awaken and respectable high signature level, but pulling him instead of the numerous meme champions is a good first step..
    first - pull champion
    second - dupe or use awaken gem on champion
    third - hope to get numerous dupes or add class specific signature stones in said champion

Thankful it’s not a dupe of my so so champions.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,761 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

Sorry if I’m refreshing my post, it’s my online record of my 6* pulls..

Thirteenth 6* pull (rollover from The Hood to) Sabertooth, both champions have great synergy that will help my current lineup.

It's nice to see your 6* storyline. Congrats man, great pulls.
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,239 ★★★★
    I've been following your 6 star pulls since the beginning. Please keep posting, I don't know why but it's entertaining! Congrats on the great pulls, hope you get only beyond gods from now on man!
    edited April 2020
    Finally got to 10010 6* shards.. I pulled one of the worse 6* in the meme tier.. the good luck streak ended.. I was pulling crappy 5* so I should have taken the hint

Fourteenth 6* King Groot...
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    pre solid roster

pre solid roster

Thanks AgentXzzz.. except for the King Groot, not sure what to make of him.. the reel was going Gulk, King Groot, Yellow Jacket.. honestly speaking, YJ wouldn’t be so bad since I have the Quantum synergy team.. 5* Ghost, 5* Wasp, 6* Antman (5* Antman), 5* The Hood, 5* Yellow Jacket.

• Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    You can use miles with the stark Spidey synergy to get extra stun duration
    Thanks Mrspider568, if I use the synergy group you suggest, I pair them as: 6* Doc Oct, 6* Miles Morales and 5* Stark Spidey.. or 5* Spider og.
    edited April 2020
    I was only 3k 6* shards when the Deadpool spring cleaning store pop up.. got some of the doubloons and opened my fifteenth 6*

6* Night Thrasher

I guess this makes up for King Groot, but wish it was Thing or Human Torch
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Those are some nice 6*s. IMIW is solid offense and defense same with Domino. I love my 5* Doc Oc. If you can get really good with him he's such an amazing champ to use. That Miles at first looks like trash but if you do war he could be a pain with his evades
    edited May 2020
    My sixteenth 6* basic champion crystal is short of 15shards to 10k, unfortunately, my last 5* was new to me.. a 5* Annihilus..

I did get a 6* from ‘cavalier’ mirror move crystal (I did get 5* but not going to enumerate them here)

6* Taskmaster as my freebie sixteenth.

I guess I have a good assortment, wonder if he will become better with new Black Widow (origins).
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    He’s annoying on defense, that’s for sure.
  • GrumpyWeirdoGrumpyWeirdo Posts: 7
    I have 11 6* Champions

I duped Daredevil and Juggernaut