**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Aegon or Sym Supreme?

Who is more worthy of T5 catalysts? 5* Aegon (awakened) to R5 or 6* Sym Supreme to R2? Looking at end game content. Still haven’t completed 6.2. Please comment too. Don’t want to go wrong with T5 catalysts.

Aegon or Sym Supreme? 48 votes

5* Aegon (awakened)
77%
thetaman23samalasravanSir_BarkleyRazorDevilTerra2nd_slingshot18sae56dsdsOrcDovahkiinCobraMad_Titan_21iRetr0Cx8blak_mambaWoozieFhfjghhggggjfhfjgSidDDragonX_Factor_AgentXN0nameXMiStaLova 37 votes
6* Sym Supreme (unawakened)
22%
Spity68MrLalowMilesHolmwoodJohnLocke117xandersrevengejay_denEtjamakubricknolanWessTheoncomingstormKsp_2099 11 votes

Comments

• FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    5* Aegon (awakened)
    What is Ægon's signature level? Have you explored Labyrinth of Legends 100%? There are a lot of factors here. Symbiote Supreme is awesome for 6.2 The Champion, but he will do his work at rank 1 max level.

You also need to consider that there's going to be Abyss of Legends in the next 6 months, where needless to say, Ægon is gonna be a monster. I think you should go with him.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    What sig is aegon
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    edited December 2019
    in abyss of legend some opponents will punish crit hits. So aegon will be good not for all fights as it was in lol. Or it seems there is global node that penalize high combo :)
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    Taking my words back regarding AOL global node, not seeing penalize high combo. sorry
  • Sir_BarkleySir_Barkley Posts: 22
    5* Aegon (awakened)
    I come from the future 2 months after AOL has been released ... Do Aegon.
  • 2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    5* Aegon (awakened)
    Aegon was tailor made for act 6. Don't sleep on him.