**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Acid wash mysterio

All are talking about KG or Manthing ans the only counters but what is meant by those passives?

An Ally mate already testet NFs passiv bleed which is not working but should compared to what the node states or not???

Any other ideas on passive dmg debuffs that might work?

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    I am pretty sure the passive needs to be poison as well
    INTEGRAL said:

I used 1 team revive with team of r5 Aegon (300+ combo), Nick Fury, Quake, Warlock and Havok.

If you play carefully Aegon takes +50% health easily in 1 fight. Nick Fury sp2 spam in second life is good too

I think you are talking about 6.3.5 the op is not

Lormif said:

I am pretty sure the passive needs to be poison as well

You know any Champs with passive poison? Maybe the mods are able to clarify this issue

It's not normal that only 2 Champs are able to fight this mysterio with normal dmg and otherwise we have to throw the whole team at him 🤔 @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos
    Just because there are none with passive poisons *current* does not mean there will not be some at some point and time. The way it is worded says it needs to be a poison passive.
    Haji_Saab said:

It is Poison debuffs or Poison passives ...

I am not even sure that KG is a counter tbh. I mean he only applies poison on sp2. That will be probably be as long of a fight as any top damage dealers

he is a counter, and works very well, you need to understand how the node works. It restricts all damage unless a poison is on him. When you have a poison on him that restriction on all damage is gone, so your other hits do pull damage as well.