**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cyber Monday is happening ?

Many games offered cyber monday deals apart from black friday which looked pretty useful. Any possiblity kabam is going to do something today or just follow up with the pale black friday offers without nothing new specially.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Cyber monday offers are already live since Friday. They end tomorrow I think
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 739 ★★★
    Ryse said:

never heard before that cyber monday offers occured on black friday. that means black Friday deals are missing if taken in a sensible way. because either one is going to be offered at a time. funny kabam management.

They wrote an annoncement about it.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    Ryse said:

Many games offered cyber monday deals apart from black friday which looked pretty useful. Any possiblity kabam is going to do something today or just follow up with the pale black friday offers without nothing new specially.

Personally, I think black Friday deals this year was excellent. And I love how they extended it over several days so some of us who couldn't take advantage right away can still buy something. I'm one of those who will buy something b4 it ends.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Ryse said:

Instead of putting out one offer for black friday and one for cyber monday, they released both at the same time and made them last the entire weekend.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,602 Guardian
    edited December 2019
    OMG, can’t OP read any of the info beforehand about them going with ONE SET OF DEALS that last the whole weekend this year ???

That way people wouldn’t be like “well, is next deal gonna be better than first deal, or should I just spend on 1st deal now”.

(of course, didn’t stop people from asking if deals are gonna change anyways)

EDIT, looks like he already did ask in making couple other Polls about Black Friday deals, so should be very familiar with the up-front statements that DEALS WILL NOT BE CHANGING.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    If you thought those offers were bad you should hang it up. Those are about as good as the game has ever offered.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Ryse said:

doctorb said:

Ryse said:

Personally, I think black Friday deals this year was excellent. And I love how they extended it over several days so some of us who couldn't take advantage right away can still buy something. I'm one of those who will buy something b4 it ends.
    Agree. I could R3 my 5* Fury and Cull. Deals extension is sound too. but my point is why not offer something unique.

eg. Injustice 2 offered a cyborg monday special offer along with black friday offers which was pretty neat too. a cyborg 4* for $20. Everybody would love getting an option to get something new
    you mean like the 5* nexus crystals that allowed you to chose from 3 champs? There was new things, not to mention the amount of stuff was unprecedented.