**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Heroes refusing to block in arena

Title says it all...

Another BLOCKING issue which is top 3 most important mechanic operation in the game.

This is a joke... lose my streak because my heroes won't block AND the special button doesn't work.

Everything works fine for the 9k 5* opponent I'm up against hitting for 3k crits 4 hits in a row. Honestly bull ****.

Comments

• Scud70Scud70 Posts: 77
    edited August 2017
    Happened to me in alliance quest vs 8k opponent took two of mine out early in the game ended up just evading to beat the next few enemies... had to reinstall the game... seemed better after that.. ive given up actually telling them about bugs.
  • Same thing happened to me in AQ.
  • EdenrrificEdenrrific Posts: 57
    Do you have blocking mastery unlocked? Im assuming no, maybe get the intercept mastery while your at it
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Been happening to me in AQ all week. Last war I got wrecked because it.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Lost one of my fight in AW, facing OG Vision and block went trhu on SP2.
    Happend twice in arena. Always with Howard as my champ.
  • Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    Happened in AQ against Red Hulk with my Wolverine... Practically put my left thumb through the screen and he just plowed through me with a five hit combo straight into an SP1. Unfriggin believable how they manage to break this game even more with every patch release.
  • Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    How about broken blocks? MCOC youtuber Joel Line had this happen to him in Map 6 AQ against BW the other day. Go to the 4:00 minute mark and watch her parry/block his 5 hit combo to L1 not once but TWICE in a row (ya they fixed that in the last patch right?), then about the 4:30 mark she punches right through his block. BS FIESTA BOYS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2XNV26FAXM
  • SquareSquare Posts: 19
    I have the same issue in arenas and aq. can't block
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Happened again this AQ. Day 5 can't fire off specials on time and blocking isn't working. Parry does nothing as well other then saying parry on screen while I get wrecked. Feel like that hall of healing was made to offset this happening.

Waste units on energy to just dump pots and revives back into AQ right away.
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Guys it's the same bug.we had months ago! Evade, blocking and Parry are broken!!! Really dislike this company. I started a thread in bugs
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Convinced it's on purpose. They will take forever to fix it, money grab
  • username92847username92847 Posts: 292
    Would be nice to get a responce or at least acknowledgement of this post.