**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

You all get the bear witness to this historical event! For the first time in MCoC history...

ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
Hold on to yer butts.

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    Aryl said:

Hold on to yer butts.

I've been wanting to r4 my groot for sometime as hes pretty hilarious hope when he gets a beta for groot u get in nice for someone to just throw random rank ups makes it more enjoyable to see what other will upgrade than always the same champs
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,441 ★★★★
    Gross
  • NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    There’s definitely been a r5 groot before
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Noice
  • Nightbat216Nightbat216 Posts: 195
    It's so beautiful 😍❤️❤️
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Can you get some act 6 gameplay? Also how many hits is a rol ws kill?

I'll get some after AW.
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Aryl said:

NMEONES said:

There’s definitely been a r5 groot before

Nope.
    Well kinda there was one but it was in a beta.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5knrUfcfpnU
  • Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    "I am a maxed 5*"
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    You know the old saying! "One mans trash is another mans treasure!" Kudos if you like a long *censored* fight! Groot is yer guy!
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    You are braver than I am, sir. As of today I would not be able to pull the trigger on that myself. But, it's always refreshing to see people go outside the norm and take up who they want. Congrats!
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Mad props man!
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I didn't think you'd actually do it lol. Amazing 😍😍
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    ẞlооd said:

I didn't think you'd actually do it lol. Amazing 😍😍

A lot of people thought I wouldn't lol