**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Uncollected Crystals and Calendars not showing up

So, I recently became Uncollected. I did it in time before the monthly calender, and just claimed my title this morning.

So, I figured I'd look around to check out what I unlocked. The Black ISO market works fine, and so does the Golden Circle. The monthly calender didn't update, and neither did the crystal vault.
No gmcs available for purchase (Not that I would buy any)

The Cyber Weekend offers updated though, which I found strange. I went from Conquerer to Uncollected offers.

Comments

• BananaGrantBananaGrant Posts: 95

Here are some more screenshots showing proof that it isn't working correctly.

I've restarted game, uninstalled and reinstalled, And logged out and back in through Kabam ID.

Nothing is working. I'm losing out on UC free crystals and Daily Crystals

Sorry for the 3 posts :)
    Goodness said:

Contact support nothing the forums can do with account specific issues

This isn't account specific.

My buddy also has this issue.
    I think it may be because I'm level 39 (Not 40, which is the minimum for UC EQ)

I should be getting my Calendar and gmcs should be available for purchase in the vault.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    You have to be lv40
    Lvernon15 said:

You have to be lv40

Thanks. I thought gmcs would still show up though?
  • For Calendar, needs to be achieved PRIOR to the start of a new monthly calendar. They start in the evening (US time) prior to the actual 1st of the month, so looks like you missed it for December.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

You have to be lv40

Thanks. I thought gmcs would still show up though?
    Nope, need lv40 for basically all of it, also don’t buy gmcs
    Thanks for the answers guys.

P.S: I won't buy gmcs :)
  • KontestmanKontestman Posts: 236
    This post was very helpful
  • MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 843 ★★★★
    that necro wasn't tho