**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Most devastating Sp2 ?

I believe Cap IW Sp2 is really damaging with 5 kinetic charges.

Comments

• RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Proxima with 4 missions
  • OML when you can stack the crit bleeds
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    Sunspot or Prox will be the highest. Both can do over 400K. Next would be Domino if you count the bleeds and get all cries and are lucky. But she’s very random. Ghost is more reliable and can do 200k pretty consistently.
  • McocHPMcocHP Posts: 46
    Monringstar SP2 on anyone with a few buffs.
  • McocHP said:

That reminds me, SS after an sp3. It is devastating and if all is right can be done a couple of times before the stances go from all 3 to 1
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    McocHP said:

Not getting 400k out of that.

McocHP said:

That reminds me, SS after an sp3. It is devastating and if all is right can be done a couple of times before the stances go from all 3 to 1
    Also not a sp2
  • McocHP said:

McocHP said:

Also not a sp2
    Was talking about the sp2 used after sp3.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

McocHP said:

McocHP said:

Also not a sp2
    Ah yes. Definitely a hard hitter. Still not near proxima or sunspot levels
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    Ghost is a champ with an extremely hard hitting sp2, especially if you stack 5 Passive Cruelties w/ 5 furies and 5 cruelties. As everyone in here has said, Sunspot hits the hardest but Ghost has to be the most consistent imo
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★

McocHP said:

McocHP said:

Also not a sp2
    Ah yes. Definitely a hard hitter. Still not near proxima or sunspot levels
    Depends on how many buffs. You can cheese AQ mini bosses with the 1% regen on them up to 99 and at that point it's a straight 1 shot.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/9670nc/aq_second_mini_boss_two_1_regen_shielded_link_and/?st=k3okqzh6&sh=92590ab3

This was with the mini boss having a Shielded Node, 2 of the 1% regens and Debuff Immune. That was when she was at R4, she's at R5 now. Tho to be fair, this isn't the easiest thing to set up but even with a few buffs she does alot of damage anyway.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Ghost or Corvus with 4 Cruelty
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★

No
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Zuro said:

No
    Ok. Can you explain?
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Groot.
    Not kidding, it's unlockable and hard to dex.
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,234 ★★★★
    Captain Marvel Movie
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★

Zuro said:

No
    Ok. Can you explain?
    I assume because even a 6* R2 Corvus can't do the damage in a SINGLE SP2 than say Promixa, Sunspot or even Domino if you get a Crit bleed or to at the same rank.

The video I posted above has MS doing 106k damage per tick which is x3. Corvus's SP2 can't do that much even with suicides or boost and if you do factor those then the others I named also will do so much more.
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    SL does a 40k sp2 on a 20hit combo(when it crits) I would like to see what it does at a 200 combo. But.... nothing lives past 200 hits(lol has a damage cap)
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Sunspot, Domino, OML, SL, Ægon, G99 CAIW, Sparky, Proxima, CMM, CG and Ghost are all very, VERY hard hitters. (SL, G99 and Ægon only because of their high combo damage potential.) It's gotta be between those 3, Proxima and Sunspot.
  • Tudgie78Tudgie78 Posts: 47
    Havok deserves a mention, it can be devastating!
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    I don't necessarily think it's the most damaging or devastating, but I really enjoy Claire voyants l2 just for its flexibility. You can use it either for regen, power control, or a pretty solid chunk of extra damage.

In terms of who's is actually the most powerful, I would have to imagine it's either sunspot, namor or proxima if she has all her missions.
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291

Captain Marvel Movie

My 6* unduped one when ignition mode active just melt.... I can't really understand how much lololo
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★

Domino with the right luck can get 80-100k just on the first 3 hits then the bleed can tick for 10k-20k depending on the hits you had previously in the fight...I think her and Sunspot hold the top spots.

My domino has never hit that high with her sp2
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    Looks like you guys forgetting the latest avenger NAMOR.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    Miike could tell us about a 6* r2 sig 200 Switch with a cruelty and fury?
    No?
    Please....