**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Elsa Bloodstone

So I recently took my Elsa up to rank 3 and I'm finding she's a really solid champ. Particularly against champs who deal non-damaging debuffs like Void and Mr. Fantastic. I get that some other skill champs like Nick or Aegon outshine her but honestly Im surprised I don't hear more people talk about using her or ranking her up because she is a really fun and effective champ. I'm definitely taking her to rank 4. Anyone else finding Elsa useful and fun to play?

Comments

• RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    I pulled her as a 6* from the featured crystal and was annoyed at first but starting to really like her gameplay
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Don’t have one but I feel like she’s a treasure. Everyone is busy with opening crystals to get doom and Reed Richards. They’ll probably notice her after some solid gameplay. It always has been like this.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

Don’t have one but I feel like she’s a treasure. Everyone is busy with opening crystals to get doom and Reed Richards. They’ll probably notice her after some solid gameplay. It always has been like this.

People didnt care about her before they were released tho...
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    she is not bad but does not have that insane value that doom has ,like power control, Very HIGH Pi, she is alright , she doesnt have highest damage nor does she have immunity, one unique thing she has is "perfect parry" so much less block damage , so yeh she is great but doesnt fall in that" Top champ" category, a lot like massacre or ronin or may be even night thrasher(he does have very high damage, taunt, bleeds, block prof, and synergies)
  • Kayser2705Kayser2705 Posts: 96
    I got her on the 6* featured crystal, I was kinda disappointed but when I started using her I found that she’s very fun to play with, I been using her a lot, I really like her gameplay
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I like her. I don't have her, but based on videos, she looks fun
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    She looks fun and interesting. I have nearly 200 skill sig stones waiting for her. I don’t think she’s a huge game changer but she looks fun and useful against limber/stun immune. I’ve been saving shards for a shot at her in the next featured.