**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Abyss

So will there be a road to the Abyss? Like the labyrinth?

Comments

• IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    edited December 2019

Little is known about the abyss yet, but it will probably have some requirement to enter.
    I`m assuming either have the Labyrinth completed, or 6.4, or maybe all variants.
    Or maybe it will be available only to those who have the Legend title?
    We shall find out at the proper time, next year.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    It probably won't. It was just one of my thoughts.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Road to the abyss would be cool. More chances for rewards instead of just straight into the abyss and die lol
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    I would assume at least having an initial clear of LOL would be the toll to enter.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    IcsGrec said:

Little is known about the abyss yet, but it will probably have some requirement to enter.
    I`m assuming either have the Labyrinth completed, or 6.4, or maybe all variants.
    Or maybe it will be available only to those who have the Legend title?
    We shall find out at the proper time, next year.
    Completing all the Variants? No, that wouldn't work, because more are being added as the game goes on
    Like Waning Moon and Blood and Venom
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    If there isnt a new quest like road to the abyss, I would assume it will at a minimum require Labyrinth completion if not exploration
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,391 ★★★★★
    Prepare to fight nameless collector if you thought he was bad in 5.2.6 wait till he is the boss for the abyss
  • If there isnt a new quest like road to the abyss, I would assume it will at a minimum require Labyrinth completion if not exploration

Maybe completion. I doubt they’d ask for labyrinth exploration.
  • FalongFalong Posts: 125
    I hope need LOL 100% to open abyss will be the requirement , players need to climb in order thé évent no just doing 1 path and do next level
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    Falong said:

I hope need LOL 100% to open abyss will be the requirement , players need to climb in order thé évent no just doing 1 path and do next level

Bruh moment.