**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Nick Fury/Quake Synergy: Strategic Sabotage broken?

I use this synergy a lot in both my accounts. It works for basic attacks as far as I can tell. But often when failing to block a special attack my champion gets clipped. At first I thought maybe the specials were multihit and using up the evade charges but after getting hit I still have evade charges left. That shouldn't happen right?

Comments

• designsodadesignsoda Posts: 118
    Just to add.
    1. No special nodes active.
    2. No true strike or anything that cancels evades
    3. Happens anywhere. ROL, LOL, Arenas, Events etc.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Use the search tool, it’s been mentioned many times
    Lvernon15 said:

Use the search tool, it’s been mentioned many times

I did. These are the results. But yes: "many times." Thanks for the help.

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

I use this synergy a lot in both my accounts. It works for basic attacks as far as I can tell. But often when failing to block a special attack my champion gets clipped. At first I thought maybe the specials were multihit and using up the evade charges but after getting hit I still have evade charges left. That shouldn't happen right?

When you say "when failing to block a special attack my champion gets clipped" you mean you attempted to evade and got clipped. The synergy does not allow movements like an evade in the middle of an evade.
    Lormif said:

When you say "when failing to block a special attack my champion gets clipped" you mean you attempted to evade and got clipped. The synergy does not allow movements like an evade in the middle of an evade.
    Ah, understood. A failed evade is still an "unblocked hit" though. But I think you are describing things right. Thanks!
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    If youre dashing back at all it wont work, counts it as a block even if youve already swiped back and thumb is off the screen but your character is still moving back, then sometimes it just doesnt work. If i want to use it to avoid a special and i can feel that the defender is about to launch their special ill make sure im standing still and then let go of my block completely and itll evade for me, not saying the swiping back thing is what youre experiencing but thats what ive noticed

Another question... I recognized that instead of her auto evade after loading her heavy, the evade charges are consumed... is this intended? Sucks somehow I hoped these 3 charges are a failsafe but it's useless for Quake 🤔

Yeah they are useless for Quake unfortunately.