**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Does anyone have some Pre 12.0 gameplay and abilities?

FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
I'm curious to see some gameplay of the pre 12.0 champions which were nerfed, namely Doctor Strange, Scarlet Witch, OG Thor and Black Widow. I don't know if there was anyone else.

If anyone has some gameplay and abilities of these champions pre 12.0, please post it down here since I can't find them. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    edited December 2019
    KaBam scrubbed them from the internet! They hacked the mainframe!

(This is a joke, don’t jail me)
  • Options
    NegritisNegritis Posts: 58
    there is a youtube video about Thor taking out ROL WS in like 9 hits
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

Have you heard of this cool website with videos of all kinds of stuff.. it's called youtube..

I couldn't find them. I saw the one @Negritis mentioned, nothing other than that.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I know either Seatin or ContestChampion had a video of a SW RoL takedown. You could look through their stuff for that. Or just search SW RoL or something
  • Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 707 ★★★
    @FreeToPlay_21 look up mvinceable on YouTube. He may still have an AQ boss fight vs Kang video that he did with an OG Thor pre 12.0. He stacked a bunch of armor break and SP3ed him to smithereens.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I tho k you can filter by date oldest on a channel, go to seatin it bg and do that
  • Options
    Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    Look on YouTube for appvince, also londontown might have some.
  • Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Noka07QBO9o&list=FL1b7cUKg_uOY-hKC1EhR2IA

The vid has a 5x break followed by a 7x break using 3* OG Thor. 30k crit with five breaks and and a 66k non-crit with seven breaks. The old school armor break mechanics were crazy broken back in the day.
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    It wasn't broken. He was the God of Thunder. I regularly did 300k sp3 to one shot AQ minibosses. Not everyone could do it and he was already gimped from limber, stun immunity, and debuff immune nodes. Now he just sucks.