**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Iron man infinity war treats ISO loader debuff from Howard The Duck as passive armor

Since it seems Kabam can't read tickets or see images correctly, thought I would put it here. While fighting an IM IW in arena with Howard the duck, all ISO loader debuffs were treated as passive armor ups, you can even see in the pause screen that it says ISO loader, while the image looks like a passive armor. After 4 armors he had permanent auto-block

You can also see it says auto-block behind the pause screen.

Comments

• Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Don’t bother trying to get their attention on this, I tried for a month like a year ago to get an answer on this with support and they just wouldn’t.
  • Options
    AparoidAparoid Posts: 17
    The thing is that what made me finally post was not the bug itself, as it is so rare I doubt many people are having real problems with it. It is the fact that passibe buffs and debuffs are the most broken thing I have ever seen in this game, and each and every one either has unique rules. There is no consistency in them.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    HOWARD THE DUCK: Special 1 ISO-Loader issues fixed regarding unintended interactions with the Molecular Armor of Iron Man (Infinity War).
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/11/marvel-contest-of-champions-changelog#latest

Yeah gl....
  • Options
    Hey there, as someone mentioned there is a fix coming for this in the 25.1 update. You can find more information about this here.
This discussion has been closed.