**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

A Fantastic Synergy Discussion

13»

Comments

• LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★

CHAMPION: Moon Knight : I call this team ( Khonshu’s Wrath)
    Darkhawk effect: Moon Knight his New and Waxing Moons grant 30% of Max Power over 6 seconds plus Full and Waning Moons grant 10% of Max Health over 3 seconds at the beginning of the fightNight Thrasher effect: Moon Knights bleed duration is increased by 40%Taskmaster effect: All of Moon Knight's Moon Phase Abilities gain a flat +10% chance to trigger Ronin effect: Moon Knight has a 30% chance to instantly Regenerate 35% of damage taken when struck.
    This synergy is just all around fun to play, Moon knights abilities are amplified very well and you can withstand quite a bit of damage with RNG on your side.
    CHAMPION: Rogue: I call this team (Special mutation)
    The Team consists of Rogue, Deadpool, Cyclops (Both Versions) and Colossus. First off you get a +260 armour rating , nothing special but here’s where it gets fun. With all those mutants together. Mutant landed strikes during special attacks is boosted by %30!!!!!!!! I really like using this synergy for quest that have a lot of unavoidable damage. Degen or global nodes or whatever. The boost to the special damage benefits Rogue giving you the opportunity to steal a larger portion of health with Special 1
    Champion: Ragnarok Hulk: I call this team (Indestructi-HULK)
    Loki effect: Hulk (Ragnarok) gets +1000 Physical Resistance while Unstoppable
    Ragnarok Thor effect: Hulk(Ragnarok) becomes Indestructible for 5 seconds when below 20% Health and his SMASH attacks have a 20% chance to be Unblockable.
    Hela effect: Hulk (Ragnarok)'s chance to SMASH on All Attacks increases by 400% while Face Me is active
    Heimdall effect: Once per fight for your teammates he will intercede on their behalf, the first time when you would be knocked out gain both an Indestructible and an Unstoppable Buff which last for 2 seconds. With Ragnarok Thor on your team once per fight Heimdall will intercede on your behalf, dash back and hold Block for 1.5 seconds to Regenerate 15% of missing Health instantly with Hela on your team once per fight Heimdall will intercede on your behalf, dash back and hold Block for 1.5 seconds to gain an infinite Duration Fury Buff increasing Attack by 15% of Base Attack.
    This team of Synergies highly benefits Ragnarok Thor. Essentially your using all the Characters from the Ragnarok Film. This synergy team makes the Hulk actually feel like the Hulk

This last synergy team is my personal favourite. I call this team (Skater girls)
    Guillotine – Soul charges take 10 second longer to expire and each soul grants an additional 100 crit rating.
    Magik- 500 crit damage and 500 crit rating while limbo is active
    Moringstar- Buffs last 20% longer
    Angela-Buffs last 20% longer
    NightThrasher- Crits have a 50% chance to inflict bleed dealing 70% of attack as direct damage over4.5 seconds.

That hulk ragnarok team synergy is really awesome!might use it later,sounds like a lot of fun!
    oh yeah, this synergy makes playing offensively really fun, Hulk hits like a freight train..... just like he should
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Leadership synergies (R.I.P)

Yeah, I went there
  • Ice_and_FireIce_and_Fire Posts: 220
    I currently run OMEGA, SABERTOOTH, VOID, MEPHISTO, BLADE.
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★

Man!!! I love the Counsel of Reeds! Prove me not wrong, coz I think it is a nod to Rick and Morty (Counsel of Ricks), which I freaking love

Actually, Council of Ricks is a parody of the Council of Reeds
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    Darkhawk + Night Thrasher + Ghost Rider
    Nick Fury + Captain Sparkles
    Thor (Ragnarok) + Hela + Loki + Heimdall + Gladiator Hulk
    Human Torch + Killmonger + Captain IW
  • BDeezyBDeezy Posts: 119

Man!!! I love the Counsel of Reeds! Prove me not wrong, coz I think it is a nod to Rick and Morty (Counsel of Ricks), which I freaking love

You’re not wrong. Only the council of Reeds happened 1st so Rick and Morty drew inspiration from Johnathan Hickman not the other way around

• BDeezyBDeezy Posts: 119

Omega red and sabretooth

Does this nullify masochism ?

Yes. I wouldn’t have been able to become uncollected without this synergy
  • PishkyPishky Posts: 20
    @Kabam Vydious i like synergy Aegon x Proxima, so i wouldnlike to ask when Awgon will have his synergy fixed
  • mbracembrace Posts: 822 ★★★
    A good team built around CAIW but with others who can help to do it all: Cull, CAIW, IMIW, Crossbones, OG Cap (synergies only)
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    Add one for Abomination.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/198636/abomination-is-god-tier-best-synergy-buff-since-winter-soldier/p1

Does it mean also that Abomination will not be reworked for a long long time?