**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looks like I am ready for Variant 4..

iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
I have been stuck on the Kang boss for ages, tried 2 times and failed, his SP1 catches me off guard a lot, I am hoping Variant 4 will be the first Variant I complete!

Comments

• Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    edited December 2019
    I went and maxed all my 1*s stars the moment they implied they might be useful for it.
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    I maxed out all my 2* (still in process though... there are a few left)
    Because hell, why not? I love my two star collection u.u
  • ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    Off topic, but if you have IMIW, he’s a reliable and safe way to take down Variant 3 KANG boss. Just spam SP1 and u have a long shock to suppress the heal. I did it with my maxed 4* IMIW. Long fight, but v doable with a few revives if you slip up. And worse come worse, quit out of the fight before the regen timer hits zero and have at him again.
    iRetr0 said:

I have been stuck on the Kang boss for ages, tried 2 times and failed, his SP1 catches me off guard a lot, I am hoping Variant 4 will be the first Variant I complete!

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I got a 2 Star VtD, Venom, Nick Fury, Quake, and Cap IW so I'm Ready! Also some other Cheese Champions like Colossus, Stark Spidey, SpiderGwen, IMIW, ect.
    ezgoing said:

Off topic, but if you have IMIW, he’s a reliable and safe way to take down Variant 3 KANG boss. Just spam SP1 and u have a long shock to suppress the heal. I did it with my maxed 4* IMIW. Long fight, but v doable with a few revives if you slip up. And worse come worse, quit out of the fight before the regen timer hits zero and have at him again.

iRetr0 said:

Hyperion as well, spamming those Sp1s get so many Incinerates and it just (quite literally) melted him while keeping the Cheap Regen at bay.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★

I’m ready
    Lovejoy72 said:

I went and maxed all my 1*s stars the moment they implied they might be useful for it.

I did that Ages ago, still pissed Gamora 1 Star got her Buff yet Colossus 1 Star didn't get his Buff because he was considered "too complicated" yet Gamora is easily more complicated (compared to Colossus) with having to Refresh her Buffs with Heavies and having to let her Godslayer Strike Recharge...
  • Lovejoy72 said:

I did that Ages ago, still pissed Gamora 1 Star got her Buff yet Colossus 1 Star didn't get his Buff because he was considered "too complicated" yet Gamora is easily more complicated (compared to Colossus) with having to Refresh her Buffs with Heavies and having to let her Godslayer Strike Recharge...
    Complexity is a bit subjective, but I've heard this a few times and I can't understand how Gamora could possibly be seen as more complex than Colossus. If I had to explain either to a new player or a veteran player who was familiar with the game, Colossus would take at least three times longer to explain, and requires more complex mechanics to be explained just to understand him.

Gamora basically gains fury and cruelty buffs, can refresh those buffs with heavies, and gains extra effects on specials when she has a godslayer charge, which itself recharges when used.

Colossus has immunities, armor up buffs that both expire and don't expire and convert to permanent passives, has power gain on ability accuracy reduction, can convert opponent stun debuffs into self fury passives, has increased critical damage based on armor buffs, has the special organic steel effect in SP3, and several other mechanical details regarding all of those, like how the stack limits work. It would take several times longer for me to describe Colossus to the same level of detail as Gamora.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★

I’m waiting till Variant 4 drops to see what 2* champs I need to rank up

I ranked up standard champs that may be needed. Domino, Cap, Ronan for any buff heavy, I also have a 2* Sym Supreme in case 😂
    ezgoing said:

Thank you very much for the advice, but my champ selection isn't a problem since I have a 5* R4 Sentinel, I only have a 4* Rank 1 or 2 IMIW and I don't wanna rank him up, it's just I guess I am a crappy player 😂