**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Debating taking colossus to rank 4. Good decision?

I’m on the verge of taking him to rank 4 and using my mutant awakening gem on him or should i wait on the potential of pulling omega red, havok etc in the future?

Debating taking colossus to rank 4. Good decision? 41 votes

Do it, he’s a solid champ
87%
MagicBentonWorld EateradqqedfyvrTerraBpn88855SceptilemaniacSpiderCoolsMrTicTac19992008RoOOtsWorknprogressDankestChef10or_StrongGrootman1294LordRaymond3AleorZayo_278CUBStanceBungyman_BMX_Factor_Agent 36 votes
Not worth it. He’s fine at rank 3
12%
Spity68RakeYoungTehsigzorzJoBoB1982Msyounus1288 5 votes

Comments

• Zayo_278Zayo_278 Posts: 264
    Last war in tier 1, someone used a rank 4 to one shot a 5/65 Max sig havok on counter tactics+stun immunity mini and barely lost 20% health. He's one of the best champs right now with lots of utility
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    I am thinking about it, too. Totally serious

I didn't love his new playstyle and rotation at first -- not a fan of spamming one attack like you kinda need to with his heavy -- but I won't lie: It kinda grew on me

I run Iceman 75 percent of the time, no matter what. I was never a huge Magik player but I have one at 2/35. Thinking about taking her to 3/45 and the big boy up to R4 right alongside her

You put that character with multiple X-Men on the team...you're in business to do business

• Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    Will bringing him up to rank 4 help you complete harder content? If yes, I'd say rank him up.
    If not, wait. Speaking from personal experience, you can wait a longgggg time for a specific champion. I'm still waiting on a few.
  • Zayo_278Zayo_278 Posts: 264
    Drake2078 said:

Will bringing him up to rank 4 help you complete harder content? If yes, I'd say rank him up.
    If not, wait. Speaking from personal experience, you can wait a longgggg time for a specific champion. I'm still waiting on a few.

He's one of the best counters to havok in act 6.3
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Id wait for a variant gem, not a great deal if mutants worth it
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    He’s a perfect use for a variant gem.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Not worth it. He’s fine at rank 3
    Depends on how much of variant you have completed so far
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    I'd do it. Oml doesn't worth it imo, but I took been to r4 before he was released. Colossus has many immunities and tanky as hell. But if you don't need him, you can wait for sure
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    I took mine up to R4 with a 2015 mutant gem I got from Variant 2. Absolutely ZERO regrets! He is the best champ in the game (IMO) for taking on the Freezer Burn node that has been alternating with Biohazard in the daily Invasion quests this month, he has tons of utility, and he can do impressive damage without anything all that special or quirky (just spam heavy, and interrupt your heavy with SP2). I use him almost daily in some content or other. He can be a tough defender in AW, and an excellent attacker in a variety of modes of game play.

I would say take him up without a second thought; you really won't regret it.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    With a Variant gem, for sure. But I wouldn’t use an awakening gem on him. Not until you have Namor, OR, AA and Domino woke.
  • He is the best champ in the game (IMO) for taking on the Freezer Burn node that has been alternating with Biohazard in the daily Invasion quests this month

He's really good, but Mephisto probably tops Colossus here. Colossus gains armor up buffs from all the incinerate debuffs, but Mephisto gets both power and healing (assuming willpower). He's almost unkillable on freezer burn.

Colossus is still plenty good, though. I think he's worth the rank 4. I'm not sure I would use an awakening gem on him though. This sig is good, but I'm not sure if it is good enough myself.