**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

6-star Deadpool X-Force

I know, RNG, blah, blah, blah ... but I kinda feel like Kabam is trolling us with Deadpool X-Force having a higher drop rate in the 6-star crystal. Totally anecdotal ...

Comments

• PalistesPalistes Posts: 156 ★★
    So this apparently posted twice, and the other got deleted, so it must be true!
  • BoostergoldrulzBoostergoldrulz Posts: 150
    edited December 2019
    My recent 6 star pulls: iron fist, guillotine, Hulkbuster, Champion, Jane Foster Thor, and og Spider-man. I know, I know, Champion is good, but he's unduped, so basically useless. My older pulls were great, so this is basically a balancing of my 6 star roster...
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    I've pulled him 3 times as a 6* :'(
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★

My recent 6 star pulls: iron fist, guillotine, Hulkbuster, Champion, Jane Foster Thor, and og Spider-man. I know, I know, Champion is good, but he's unduped, so basically useless. My older pulls were great, so this is basically a balancing of my 6 star roster...

Guilli is great tho, better awakened but she's good otherwise.

My pulls have been Angela, Nebula, DPX, Diablo and Karnak. So I have some good ones and the bad ones have SOME use, cept for DPX. he's the only one with little to no use.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,292 ★★★★
    edited December 2019

When I got 6* Miles Morales, I wasn’t thrilled, but after playing him, and sort of getting accustomed to the spider-sense auto evade.. he is quite useful.. my latest pull Antman (he has ok attack) but he doesn’t suite my other attack synergy team..
    I do have 5* Wasp, Antman, Hood, YJ, and 4* Ghost (need her as 5*), I might have to rank the Quantum team up.

I was lucky enough to pull 5* goldpool (did not rank him up thou, not going to use awaken gem on him).
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Aight so I did the math. I’ve opened two 6* and gotten Hawkeye and WW2. You opened probably more than that and at least one DPXF. Let’s say you opened 5.

My ratio is 0/2, or 0. Your ratio is 1/5 or 0.2. If you multiply 0.2 and 0, you get 0. Therefore, there is a 0% chance to get DPXF.

It’s actually a 100% chance you got a skrull. Cheers
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I actually would like him for the Nick Fury synergy. Makes my Suicides more sustainable in Act 6
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,292 ★★★★
    DoubleDelta, your 6* roster is pretty good. Hulkbuster is getting buffed.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    I might r2 my dpx if I won't have any decent 6* by the time I have t5b in overflow again. Just for memes
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    So far I've ended up with 6 star deadpool, mephisto, Winter soldier, and the latest being moonknight. Kinda meh. I will say that moonknight makes darkhawk freaking awesome with that 1 out of 3 chance to go all ramp up null attack on enemies but it does unfortunately mean I have to have him on my team.

It does seem like the deck is stacked against us with 6 stars but that's the game.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★
    Just to clarify does any realize dpx is kinda the solution for NF in 6.3 i believe lol
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,827 ★★★★★
    I got shafted on my first 6* , pulled Gambit
  • Masquerade1981Masquerade1981 Posts: 294
    On top of the Nick Fury synergy, he also has the same synergy as Sabertooth does with Omega Red.