**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6-star Deadpool X-Force

I know, RNG, blah, blah, blah ... but I kinda feel like Kabam is trolling us with Deadpool X-Force having a higher drop rate in the 6-star crystal. Totally anecdotal ...

Comments

• PalistesPalistes Posts: 156 ★★
    So this apparently posted twice, and the other got deleted, so it must be true!
  • BoostergoldrulzBoostergoldrulz Posts: 150
    edited December 2019
    My recent 6 star pulls: iron fist, guillotine, Hulkbuster, Champion, Jane Foster Thor, and og Spider-man. I know, I know, Champion is good, but he's unduped, so basically useless. My older pulls were great, so this is basically a balancing of my 6 star roster...
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    I've pulled him 3 times as a 6* :'(
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★

My recent 6 star pulls: iron fist, guillotine, Hulkbuster, Champion, Jane Foster Thor, and og Spider-man. I know, I know, Champion is good, but he's unduped, so basically useless. My older pulls were great, so this is basically a balancing of my 6 star roster...

Guilli is great tho, better awakened but she's good otherwise.

My pulls have been Angela, Nebula, DPX, Diablo and Karnak. So I have some good ones and the bad ones have SOME use, cept for DPX. he's the only one with little to no use.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,250 ★★★★
    edited December 2019

When I got 6* Miles Morales, I wasn’t thrilled, but after playing him, and sort of getting accustomed to the spider-sense auto evade.. he is quite useful.. my latest pull Antman (he has ok attack) but he doesn’t suite my other attack synergy team..
    I do have 5* Wasp, Antman, Hood, YJ, and 4* Ghost (need her as 5*), I might have to rank the Quantum team up.

I was lucky enough to pull 5* goldpool (did not rank him up thou, not going to use awaken gem on him).
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Aight so I did the math. I’ve opened two 6* and gotten Hawkeye and WW2. You opened probably more than that and at least one DPXF. Let’s say you opened 5.

My ratio is 0/2, or 0. Your ratio is 1/5 or 0.2. If you multiply 0.2 and 0, you get 0. Therefore, there is a 0% chance to get DPXF.

It’s actually a 100% chance you got a skrull. Cheers
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I actually would like him for the Nick Fury synergy. Makes my Suicides more sustainable in Act 6
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,250 ★★★★
    DoubleDelta, your 6* roster is pretty good. Hulkbuster is getting buffed.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    I might r2 my dpx if I won't have any decent 6* by the time I have t5b in overflow again. Just for memes
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    So far I've ended up with 6 star deadpool, mephisto, Winter soldier, and the latest being moonknight. Kinda meh. I will say that moonknight makes darkhawk freaking awesome with that 1 out of 3 chance to go all ramp up null attack on enemies but it does unfortunately mean I have to have him on my team.

It does seem like the deck is stacked against us with 6 stars but that's the game.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Just to clarify does any realize dpx is kinda the solution for NF in 6.3 i believe lol
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    I got shafted on my first 6* , pulled Gambit
  • Masquerade1981Masquerade1981 Posts: 294
    On top of the Nick Fury synergy, he also has the same synergy as Sabertooth does with Omega Red.