**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

That Was Satisfying...

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
edited December 2019 in General Discussion

Been waiting for Level Up Event for sooo long!
Also I got really lucky and out of only 20 Map 4 Crystals I pulled the 2400ish T4 Skill Fragments I needed for a Second T4 Skill and a Full T4 Skill for the Third one I needed to Rank 5 Nick Fury...

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Ya_Boi_28 said:

My gold stash is jealous of your gold stash now

Well I had 2m Gold thanks to the Gold Arena and some other recent Arena Grinds, though now I only have around 100k...
    Oh also I Leveled Up another 5 Star I had at Rank 1 so that was another around 100k I think.
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    After the cyber deals i waited patiently for the level up, just went from 4.5 million gold to 300k. Rip my gold, over 1k gold crystals eagerly awaiting dec. 10th though, really happy they brought the boost back this year

After the cyber deals i waited patiently for the level up, just went from 4.5 million gold to 300k. Rip my gold, over 1k gold crystals eagerly awaiting dec. 10th though, really happy they brought the boost back this year

Yeah seriously need to start stashing my Gold and Arena Crystals for Decembers... I've seen some mad Final Totals...