**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Please be kind and share your OMG OMG OMG!!! Moments/things that defy all logic...

I had to post this. I literally was thinking about this before it happened because I once pulled massacre the same way. Also I tried Pepe method.. hav a blessed day.

Comments

• Agame86Agame86 Posts: 147
    I’m gone really have to turn from sin the way the lord keep blessing me...I can’t believe this happened to me . This makes up for all my trials n tribulations in the contest thank u Jesus you are king! Deliver me from my life of sin I repent.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I Duped my 5 Star Blade on my main account, that was already at Rank 4, from the Regular Legendary Crystal (20% Chance at a 5 Star) we got from the Mercenary Objectives.

Then pulled a 5 Star Stark Spidey on my second account from the 7500 Compensation 5 Star Shards, and the last 5 Star Pull on that account was a 5 Star Ghost. (Which I actually really need both on my main account much more than my second but oh well...)
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Pulling a five star Nick Fury from the Mister Fantastic Featured Cav on Friday morning then getting Cap Marvel Movie from the nexus five star in the evening was pretty wild.
    So was pulling BWCV from the featured five star after failing to get her in the rerun of her featured cavs was pretty cool too
  • XdonreXdonre Posts: 154
    Still patiently waiting for my OMG moment ... but I do have loads of wtf moments to share :-)
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    pulling a 5* Aegon from the Legendary crystal for the merc solo objective.

pulling Havok the night before he was in the calendar.
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    When the original blade featured 5*s came out...I saved for months to get him only having enough for 3 crystals. First two, nothing... last one I let my Dog (paw lol) spin the crystal and got Blade! My first r5 5* 😁
  • CharChar Posts: 35

This blew my mind.
  • TO_BeatzTO_Beatz Posts: 73

Getting all these great pulls all throughout October
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★

Pulled then duped omega in back to back crystals!
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Pulling Ghulk as a 6 star
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Pulling my 5* Emma Frost
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,251 ★★★★
    Pulling 5* Aegon from basic (still need to dupe him), and pulling 6* VTD.
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Very old one, but back in 2017 when we had the 5* class crystal offers, I grabbed the mystic crystal in hopes of pulling a voodoo, who was getting added to.the basic crystal a month later. I waited out the month and spun voodoo hours after the crystal was updated.

At the time he was my 3rd 5*. Instantly ranked him up and added him to my team, duped him out of another crystal a few months later. For 2 years he was my only duped 5* besides goldpool, until this month, where I duped 3 5*s consecutively.

To this day he remains my top champ and my favorite mystic. Don't regret that crystal one bit.