**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is Aegon practical and useful in Act 6 & Variants?

Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
Hi Guys

So I've just pulled a 5* Aegon, but I'm reluctant to take him up as I ready have Ghost and Domino for LOL (yet to start).

My question is, apart from LOL is Aegon practical and useful in Act 6 and Variants?

Thanks in advance.

Is Aegon practical and useful in Act 6 & Variants? 52 votes

Yes very useful
84%
NMEONESIndrick781Spity68buffajrBENJI830Ajay121TerraTeddersarsjumSharkPowerr99CliffordcanSpiderCoolsHammerbro_64RoOOtsNiteAndDaeissamaf80TheHeroDeserved10or_StrongPrylankZayo_278 44 votes
So so.. there are better options
11%
Ace_03FlareDogeBpn88855Priyansh7MazoosWifeBonzodavid 6 votes
Not so much
3%
DrOctavius2_2dHusstle 2 votes

Comments

• Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Lots have answered "Yes very useful".

Could you elaborate about what he's like to ramp up? Do you need to use lots of potions from fight to fight to get him to his maximum potential?

Also what's the combo number where he's become very useful?

Thank you.
  • MINIWARLORDMINIWARLORD Posts: 62
    Yes very useful
    Just did a completion run of 6.2 and Aegon was fantastic. Granted, I don’t have many god tier, but for me he helped a lot.

Just did a completion run of 6.2 and Aegon was fantastic. Granted, I don’t have many god tier, but for me he helped a lot.

Who do you run him with? Was it hard to build up combo?
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Yes very useful
    Don’t think in the Variants, but he is very useful in Act 6. He needs a high sig, but is pretty banging by about 150 hits
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    Yes very useful
    Great for end game content. The crit through block and tenacity are great for certain nodes/matchups. Also, he needs zero synergy to be amazing, just the awakened ability.

Some will argue he needs a high sig to be useful, but I disagree. With his 6-hit combo even at 30% every combo you’re carrying over 2 charges. Once you hit 100-150 persistent charges fights start to get exponentially quicker.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Yes very useful
    The health pools in Act 6 are big enough for Ægon to get ramped up properly and wreck havoc. He's trash for Variant 2 and decent in Variant 1.

He shines in Variant 3, because the 50% damage reduction gives him plenty of room to ramp up.

He has amazing damage and utility, as the game goes further and further, his value is only going to increase. Rank him up 👍

The health pools in Act 6 are big enough for Ægon to get ramped up properly and wreck havoc. He's trash for Variant 2 and decent in Variant 1.

He shines in Variant 3, because the 50% damage reduction gives him plenty of room to ramp up.

He has amazing damage and utility, as the game goes further and further, his value is only going to increase. Rank him up 👍

Thanks man, but doesn't he require a high skill level to keep building the combo? Any tricks?

Cheers bro, any tips to using him & keeping the combo?
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    So so.. there are better options
    act 6 very useful, especially that extra long path, dont remember number. in variants not useful
  • MINIWARLORDMINIWARLORD Posts: 62
    Yes very useful

Who do you run him with? Was it hard to build up combo?
    Currently my only other R5 is iceman, who I brought into all the maps. Also used R4 magik/Venom and a 6* Darkhawk. For the champion boss I used a R4 sym sup. Wasn’t too hard to build combos with Aegon since the opponents have quite a bit of health. Mine is sig 200 which helped. Once he’s ramped up a bit he shreds through fights. There were a few quests where I got to the boss with just him.