**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

no new champions : (

Someone with this problem, of not getting new champions? Already opened 12 5 stars and will come all duplicates and only champions without potential ... translation by google

Comments

• FalongFalong Posts: 125
    That s way at we call RANDOM
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Sorry dude, bad RNG. There's more bad then good but that's what makes pulling good soo goooood.
    Keep pushing forward.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    I feel you.
    From all the 5 and 6* crystals i've opened so far, the only 2019 champ that I got was Ronin. :neutral:
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    I’ve had streaks of bad RNG, and streaks of good. Just gotta keep playing and opening crystals.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    This is why we need nexus crystals
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Savio444 said:

We have them. 100$ each :wink:
    Don't expect them to be available for free anytime soon.
    for free = without the need of spending either money or units
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    RNG comes for us all and it's a terrible thing. I opened 12 or maybe 13 of these current featured looking for Warlock. Until this last one only new champ was IW and only useful champ was Rulk dupe. All kinda Juggs, IP, IF, Moon Knight and Red Skull up in here. Last one was BWCV which I can definitely use, but still a little salty over my Warlock.
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    I wouldnt be complaining about duping 12 5*'s... that's over 3k 6* shards right there
  • IcsGrec said:

Savio444 said:

We have them. 100$ each :wink:
    Don't expect them to be available for free anytime soon.
    for free = without the need of spending either money or units
    Actually, I believe we'll eventually see them for some shard premium, maybe comparable to featured crystals. Maybe not immediately, but not too distantly either.