**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Second ever 6 star rank 3

Well, it seems to appear one more 6 star rank 3 champ in a game!

Comments

• NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Nope, looks to be fake or an error. That use does not have an r3 6*
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Can’t find him in game
    Isn’t in he tops yet.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    Are we really gonna have new topics each time a new 6* R3 appears?
    Also, the image looks to be fake. Judging by the disadvantage cutoff, that stealth spiderman should be well over 16K PI, while that particular profile doesn't include him in the top 4 champs (with 2'nd 3'rd and 4'th being 16,2k 16.2k and 15.8k)
    Gamer said:

Can’t find him in game

add a space after the name when you search for him.
    IcsGrec said:

Are we really gonna have new topics each time a new 6* R3 appears?
    Also, the image looks to be fake. Judging by the disadvantage cutoff, that stealth spiderman should be well over 16K PI, while that particular profile doesn't include him in the top 4 champs (with 2'nd 3'rd and 4'th being 16,2k 16.2k and 15.8k)

Gamer said:

Can’t find him in game

add a space after the name when you search for him.
    Don’t think it fake. At all just that ghost prestige is pretty low so and undups to mean Low.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Interesting rank 5 choice my friend. Rank 5 Squidward lol
    I bet youll like the buff
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    igorganni said:

Well, it seems to appear one more 6 star rank 3 champ in a game!

thanks for sharing!
    edited December 2019

Here is the user in question. No 6* r3 in profile. Obviously a fake or an error. Stop spreading misinformation.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Gamer said:

Here is the user in question. No 6* r3 in profile. Obviously a fake or an error. Stop spreading misinformation.

Consider ghost prestige is low. You can’t said it fake before you aks him personally
    Ghost's prestige is low, but Spiderman's prestige is above any of Namor, Sparkles or Sunspot.
    IcsGrec said:

Gamer said:

Consider ghost prestige is low. You can’t said it fake before you aks him personally
    Ghost's prestige is low, but Spiderman's prestige is above any of Namor, Sparkles or Sunspot.
    What u aw now isn’t he prestige but the mastery to and ikow this spidey is hige prisge But migt not scale that well in the 6 star version How much I’m thinking it fake to we can’t said it fake and real I’m don’t think it fake
  • igorganniigorganni Posts: 15
    Spidey's prestige overcome 5 65 200 Dr Doom Prestige only after 120 sig lvl. It's even less then 10k for him if sig ability is less then 60, so obviously it wont be visible at all. Math stays nearly the same for Corvus.
  • How can you even login with 2 devices at same time ? As soon as you login from 2nd device, your 1st device pops up a Disconnect message, doesn’t it ??
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    great R3 champ. some day i can take my ghost to R3!! who ever is saying its not real should know many other players has R3 materials ready ,some r just waiting for better champion or somethin but it is entirely possible to R3 a 6* for many people
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    In the pic stealth spidey has a higher PI than ghost and even he isnt in the profile pic, do people not know how profiles and numbers work??
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    To add to this-
    Dr Doom at 5* rank 5 sig 200 is 10848 Prestige and number 1 rank.
    A unduped 6* Ghost at rank 3 is 9544 and number 67.

So a rank 3 6* won't automatically show on a player profile. Those are the top 4 prestige champions on your roster.

Take a look for yourself if you want to see where I got the information- https://auntm.ai/home/

In the pic stealth spidey has a higher PI than ghost and even he isnt in the profile pic, do people not know how profiles and numbers work??

Well you cler do not either them we se is the highest prestige what you se in the arean is pi with mastery with the top4 for you self that also way you mabye hav we offer with defrinds number one you’re champions u can aks your alliance who ther de and then aw if it the same you se you’re self
    What I’m meant is what you se in arena is with mastery what you se in the top4 is prestige two defrinds thing in the game pi and prestige
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Some of you guys are hilarious. A R3 non dupe Ghost has terrible prestige. She wouldn't even be in my top 5 so why is this so hard to believe? She needs a dupe and sig stones to get the prestige up.
  • Old trick of ranking up ilegaly but dont pushing up level not to show cha,mpion on profile

Some guys for example logged in with two devices and ranked up simultaneously with same resourses two champions and they didnt level up to max because they didnt want it to be visible

You can't rank up simultaneously with two different devices because rank up operations require syncing with the servers and only one device can be doing that at once. When one device logs in and syncs to the servers, any other device currently logged in gets forcibly disconnected. If you disconnect your network to prevent the game client from being disconnected, you can't rank up anything during that time.
    edited December 2019

You are doing the same if not worse. A R3s prestige isn't going to automatically be higher than a 5*. Ghost has a mid range prestige plus shes unduped. Do some research before calling someone out.

Yeah, didn't see r3 data on auntm.ai before, assumed that even at sig 0 a 6* would be higher prestige, that's my bad.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,247 ★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Clearly some people are in full envy mode.. 6* 3/45 unduped champions prestige will not trump a 5* 5/65 sig200 high prestige champions.. Ghost prestige is not high more so an unawakened one.

Remember when the 6* sunspot 3/45 sig143 news came out people were saying it’s fake.. the scaling of prestige is just awful, I’m guessing maybe a 6* 4/55 would almost be equivalent or better than a 5* 5/65.. but that would be further into the future.. the resources are not even available yet for that.

Just chill guys.