**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Tier 5 Basic Arenas soon?

Was wondering if there would be a possibility of including a tier 5 basic arena and/or tier 2 alpha catalyst arena option for players who are uncollected and cavalier? Maybe it could cycle during the same time the current catalysts arenas cycle?

Comments

• Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 ★★
    Not sure why they don’t have a 5* basic
  • Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 ★★
    Has there been any comment on this? I see a number of posts requesting this
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    With the assumed release of t6b coming in the new year, the t5b arena makes more sense. As well as the t2a arena, assuming the forth coming release of t3a.
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    That would be really nice. Also, i think it makes sense for where we are in the game. Its time.
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 799 ★★★★
    They need to replace the waste of arenas on Sunday as well as the Catalyst Clash.
  • FalongFalong Posts: 125
    I hope never !!!
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★

Was wondering if there would be a possibility of including a tier 5 basic arena and/or tier 2 alpha catalyst arena option for players who are uncollected and cavalier? Maybe it could cycle during the same time the current catalysts arenas cycle?

They just increased the amount of T5B and T2A shards you can buy in the glory store, so a T5B Arena seems very unlikely, at least in the next few months.
  • Blaker78Blaker78 Posts: 133
    i would think a t2a arena would come before a t5b
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    I reckon they will bring it in eventually but will probably start off being a 10k battlechip entry like how the t4b one used to be
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    The T2 alpha arena I think needs to happen soon. Outside of high tier alliance they’re very hard to get, and I think it needs to become more accessible. I have tons of R3s now that are just waiting on T2, as well as a 6* rank up.
  • Etm34 said:

The T2 alpha arena I think needs to happen soon. Outside of high tier alliance they’re very hard to get, and I think it needs to become more accessible. I have tons of R3s now that are just waiting on T2, as well as a 6* rank up.

I wouldn't say T2A is very hard to get or very easy to get. They are currently a moderately hard to get resource.

At the moment, Uncollected players get half of one per month (Cav get one full per month). On top of that you can buy 30% of one for 2175 glory in the glory store, which is earnable by an alliance doing Map 4 every AQ week. You get 10% of one for clearing Master mode in the monthly EQ, and one third of one for clearing Uncollected. So an Uncollected player clearing UC+Master EQ and in a moderately active AQ alliance would be able to get almost two a month.

This is before any special event rewards that might show up in that month and this doesn't count all the one-off ways to earn them, or the "invisible" ways to earn them such as the rank up gems in Variant.
  • IcsGrec said:

They just increased the amount of T5B and T2A shards you can buy in the glory store, so a T5B Arena seems very unlikely, at least in the next few months.
    If it happens any time in 2020, I would be extremely surprised. And moderately worried.