**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ history gone in new layout

2»

Comments

• UppercutUppercut Posts: 158
    How can we track our battle group points, prestige change, point contribution by each member (activity) without AQ history? I’m guessing whoever decided to remove it never actually played this game competitively. We want more information and transparency in all aspects of the game, hiding it makes no sense
  • Need to add the running display of current HONOR POINTS as well, like where current Prestige and AQ Points are shown.

***OR, MAYBE BETTER IDEA... Turn the Honor Points into another type of Ally Event (on the EVENTS tab) like AQ Completion Event is. Would just be a Peak Milestone Event though. There you would be able to track your Honor Progress and award you the Honor Milestone upon finish of AQ Series.
  • Dr_PhysicoDr_Physico Posts: 58
    Would really like to get the History info back asap too. It's a very useful tool to determine not only activity, but also with which modifiers our teams are ok with and which are a problem.

And a little suggestion for the modifiers: when the officers are choosing the modifiers at each day's AQ start, could you somehow make it visible which modifiers were already used in previous days? Maybe highlight them with a green background/frame/box or something like that.
  • Planc2007Planc2007 Posts: 46
    Please get this fixed.
  • Dr_PhysicoDr_Physico Posts: 58

And a little suggestion for the modifiers: when the officers are choosing the modifiers at each day's AQ start, could you somehow make it visible which modifiers were already used in previous days? Maybe highlight them with a green background/frame/box or something like that.

just saw that there actually is a small green tick on the right side of already done modifiers. probably didn't notice them the first days because they get sorted to the bottom of the list when already done.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★

Absolutely my fault here, gang! Thought I update everyone! Very sorry for that.

I've spoken to the team about this and we've got a change in the works to bring it back in a near update. I got some clarity too on it and it seems it was just unfortunately overlooked when adding the Modifiers option. Apologies from the team on that one. We'll correct the wrong though!

Looking forward to this being put back into the AQ screens ASAP. Thanks!
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★

Absolutely my fault here, gang! Thought I update everyone! Very sorry for that.

I've spoken to the team about this and we've got a change in the works to bring it back in a near update. I got some clarity too on it and it seems it was just unfortunately overlooked when adding the Modifiers option. Apologies from the team on that one. We'll correct the wrong though!

Looking forward to this being put back into the AQ screens ASAP. Thanks!
    He said near update.

That means next month's patch.

• Saw the recently posted KNOWN ISSUES 25.0 Thread, and this Missing History is listed as being Resolved in a FUTURE Update. But all other fixes are listed as in NEXT Update.

Does that mean the History fix won’t actually be in December, but maybe not until January ?
    Or was it just typed differently but intended to be in the same Update as all the other fixes shown ??

(And Thanks for getting the team to put this back in somewhere)

• We hope to have it in the update following the next one. Unfortunately we missed the mark on getting it pushed into this next one.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★

We hope to have it in the update following the next one. Unfortunately we missed the mark on getting it pushed into this next one.

I can't stress how important this button is, any chance we will get a patch before the January update?
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★

Hey, gang!

Update! This was feature we did remove! However, I have heavily emphasized that many of you would like to see it implemented back into the game.

What genius thought that was a good idea on top of doing it on the sly? Your people make some real bone head moves sometimes. And that's putting it lightly.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★

Why would you think that taking away AQ info would be a good idea?

You're trying to tell me they think? 🙄 That's a first.
  • crogs said:

Hey, gang!

Update! This was feature we did remove! However, I have heavily emphasized that many of you would like to see it implemented back into the game.

What genius thought that was a good idea on top of doing it on the sly? Your people make some real bone head moves sometimes. And that's putting it lightly.
    As I recall it was stated that they simply forgot to add it into the new layout when they were adding in the Modifiers. It wasn't taken out with purpose, just was an oversight by the design team that did the new AQ layout. Looks like 1 more month without it. If you really need to see what's what, aim to do it between AQ days as the History tab can still be found before you launch the next day of AQ. It's not very convenient by any stretch of the imagination, but it's an option.
  • Johnny5Johnny5 Posts: 2

We hope to have it in the update following the next one. Unfortunately we missed the mark on getting it pushed into this next one.

Thanks for bringing this up to the team, and getting it included in the soonest update possible. We desperately need AQ history back.
  • 4cyke4cyke Posts: 43
    is it back now ? seen nothing in 25.2 update info.
  • RichTheManRichTheMan Posts: 185 ★★★
    edited January 2020
    @4cyke - its mentioned in the changelog but might only start being seen in the next AQ sequence. https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/11/marvel-contest-of-champions-changelog#latest
  • History is still present in the COMPLETED tab (at least until “Completed” maybe still goes away at some point in advance of the next series starting up).

It would be while we have an ACTIVE AQ that we’ll have to see how History has been restored.
  • 4cyke4cyke Posts: 43
    is it back now ? seen nothing in 25.2 update info.

@4cyke - its mentioned in the changelog but might only start being seen in the next AQ sequence. https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/11/marvel-contest-of-champions-changelog#latest

thx , man
  • HISTORY BUTTON in AQ Screen...

It is now the “Rewind Clock” looking symbol (see below)...
    Let’s you see previous days AQ's (within the current Series) even after next AQ day has been started.

• WolfrhkWolfrhk Posts: 76
    @Kabam Vydious thanks for your assistance in getting the AQ history feature restored!