**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

A thread for reminiscing

Ya_Boi_28Ya_Boi_28 Posts: 3,050 ★★★★★
Take the time to flashback through your years of playing and share some if your greatest, funniest and weirdest moments playing mcoc!
Off the top of my head, a funny moment was when I sold my 4 star juggs to get 5 star shards for a 5 star crystal only to dupe my groot. Then my most recent 5 star was a juggernaut...
I don't remember any weird moments besides the repeat fight glitch.
Awesome moments:
1) Beating Act 3 Thanos on my mini mainly with a 3 star 2/20 Cap IW
2) Becoming Uncollected

Comments

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Getting Kabamed every other day
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Was the first person in my alliance to pull a 4* Kang from a greater gifting crystal 3 years ago.

Today, that maybe nothing to celebrate. But back then; before blade; before Uncollected and 6* champions, Kang was a great addition to one’s roster.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Did anyone else take a profile screen shot at the start of the year to compare in the next. I like to see the progress.
    Savio444 said:

Did anyone else take a profile screen shot at the start of the year to compare in the next. I like to see the progress.

That's a good idea. Ill do that this year at January and again next January.

Savio444 said:

That's a good idea. Ill do that this year at January and again next January.
    Found an old one from 3 years ago. I used 4* generic awakening gems on both drax and civil warrior. Terrible idea.

• GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    When the classes advantage/disadvantage wheel was different. I don't remember what it used to be but it wasn't always skill beats science beats mystic etc...
  • Nightbat216Nightbat216 Posts: 195
    Pulling a 5* iron Patriot 5 times in a row in 5* basic pool
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Reminiscing about a time when there weren't threads about reminiscing...
  • BananaGrantBananaGrant Posts: 95
    It would be defeating Thanos for the first time when I started playing. I used a 3/30 Ultron, and 3/30 CapIW. This was May 2016, 5 months after I started playing.

Another would be grinding Phoenix as a 3*. I did 600k for her when she was the featured. I miss 2016 :(
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 648 ★★★
    edited December 2019

It would be defeating Thanos for the first time when I started playing. I used a 3/30 Ultronand 3/30 CapIW. This was May 2016, 5 months after I started playing.

Another would be grinding Phoenix as a 3*. I did 600k for her when she was the featured. I miss 2016 :(

???????
  • BananaGrantBananaGrant Posts: 95
    djr17 said:

It would be defeating Thanos for the first time when I started playing. I used a 3/30 Ultronand 3/30 CapIW. This was May 2016, 5 months after I started playing.

???????
    CapWW2. That's my bad lol
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Learning how to evade/dex after 12 months of playing this game. Beat/explored all of act 3 without it, got my face pummeled in a lot by heavy attacks xD
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★

When the classes advantage/disadvantage wheel was different. I don't remember what it used to be but it wasn't always skill beats science beats mystic etc...

• GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Snizzbar said:

That was it!
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    There are always three things I remember about the early game whenever it's brought up - Dr Strange used to run, Drax had no knives, and Iron Fist had yellow gloves.
    Remember when there wasn't any percentage in the health bars? That was nerve racking, especially on hard bosses
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    When alliance help was only worth 10 loyalty per help.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I remember when in the early days of the game where you could use catalysts as iso if you were desperate. That was so long ago though, back when I had my first account. I kinda wish I used that account when I started playing again the year before last, but I couldn't find my login info on it. I also remember my first two four stars being Black Widow and Abomination, I think I pulled both of them from the PHCs since I don't remember getting full four stars. 150,000 points also used to be enough to get the featured champ as three star way back.
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Savio444 said:

10 months; changing alliance was the right thing to progress. It was tough but necessary.

• ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar said:

The good ole' days

Savio444 said:

10 months; changing alliance was the right thing to progress. It was tough but necessary.

Thats a big jump in 10 months, good job.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Me dying to thanos and begging my friends to gift me units.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Beating collector with 4* Hyperion and about 15 revives. Just explored act5 and took him down with 2 revives and a 5* Aegon
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    From December 2015

• ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Edeuink said:

Me dying to thanos and begging my friends to gift me units.

I relate to this on a spiritual I'd spend at least 5 hours everyday just begging in global lmao
  • When 5* champs were first released into the game, I was the first guy in my alliance to have a duped Ronan at R1 in back to back cystals ... what a legend :smiley: