**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is it official??? Nova (Rich Rider) is coming in mcoc in january???

I want to know if it's true, because, he was my favorite comic book superhero in the 80's, and, I will keep my units/BC to get him, even if he's the worst champ in the game.

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Really hyped for Nova myself, but I'm dissapointed they're going for the dumpster fire which is modern Squirrel Girl, instead of the vastly better classic version .
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    It's not confirmed for january. The only thing they did was a teaser of a character that looks like him
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

It's not confirmed for january. The only thing they did was a teaser of a character that looks like him

Gabriel Frizzera Dropped January on us on the 100th episode of the UMCOC podcast. @Aria_Lerendeair might be able to shed some light on the subject. As I’m not entirely sure if he was saying it out of jest or if that was a real confirmation.
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    I kind of wish it was Nove (Alexander) and White Tiger or Kraven or Power Man... hell, somebody besides a damn Squirrel Girl 😒😑😒😑😒😑
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★

But they can fit into the puzzle pretty easily
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Trucos had an announcement that had Squirrel and Nova as the January champs
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★

But they can fit into the puzzle pretty easily

Lol thanks!
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Been saying it for months but now she's going to be here.....squirrel girl top prestige
  • Custom SP3 Animation just for when SquirrelGirl fights against Groot.
    (will actually be both furry sidekicks fighting each other in the SP3 instead 😀😀)
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Aryl said:

Him and... *shudders* Squir...

Nope. Not saying it. I refuse to accept it.

Why she is op
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I am super excited for Squirrel Girl

Aryl said:

Why she is op
    Because he is a tree and squirrels climb and scratch trees.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I’m freakin hyped for squirrel girl. I just can’t wait!
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Aryl said:

@Aryl wouldn't a *5/65 s200* tree and a squirrel get along?
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★

Aryl said:

You would think so.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★

Aryl said:

Ok you got me.

Gotta get her when she comes out. Gonna go nuts.
  • Nightbat216Nightbat216 Posts: 195
    Considering that the chair is a character in mcoc squirrel girl coming was just a matter of time
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    If you think squirrel girl is crazy think again..marvel made a comic based around moon boy and his friend devil dinosaur lol
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★
    Id love to have devil dinosaur lol
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Seeing as multiverse has been established i wouldnt be surprised a portal was open into the dinosaur world and could likely bring in kraven into the fold as well as he is a hunter and hunting a pre historic t-rex would be good story telling lol
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    /sigh

I've honestly been waiting for the only GR that matters - Danny Ketch possessed by Zadkiel. Blue villain GR would be awesome.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

Seeing as multiverse has been established i wouldnt be surprised a portal was open into the dinosaur world and could likely bring in kraven into the fold as well as he is a hunter and hunting a pre historic t-rex would be good story telling lol
    Plus the savage land with sauron and kazar.