**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

OML bleed reduction

zeezee57zeezee57 Posts: 3,156 ★★★★★
OML is supposed to have bleed reduction whenever his regen is active. I just tried him on biohazard for the first time. Right before the regen buff expired I threw a sp2 knowing it would come right back up, during the sp2 I picked up 2 bleed debuffs which should have been fine except when my regen came back the bleed damage didn't change. So if this interaction is intended not only should it reflect that in his description but it also makes his bleed reduction borderline worthless since it all but eliminates the ability to use special attacks. Where exactly is his bleed reduction intended to be of use?

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Proof? Did you have the regen up?
  • How does it not work? What was the nodes? How many active bleeds were on you? Did you have regen on?
  • zeezee57 said:

How does it not work? What was the nodes? How many active bleeds were on you? Did you have regen on?

I've seen that it doesnt reduce the damage unless the regen is already up when the bleed is picked up which eliminates him as a biohazard option altogether. I posted this in the bugs forum already. Idk if it's been fixed yet but in line with that it wasnt working before for the bleed from suicides or from nodes, so as I asked in the bug thread I posted, where is his bleed reduction meant to be used?
    They haven't fixed the suicide issue yet? And really? I thought I have noticed it slow down if the bleed is active and the regen procs after. I'll have to check though and test it. A lot of the times I don't keep the bleeds on that long either with regen or not and I try to convert them to furies.
  • Hey there, would you happen to have any video of what occurred or be able to tell us who you were fighting, what game mode you were in, or what other nodes were active for that fight?
  • paulosrmpaulosrm Posts: 29
    edited December 2019
    Same issue here. Sometimes OML doesn't reduce bleed damage even when it is applied with the regen still active. Doing the daily quests, he's pretty useless at the biohazard node...
    Not working... It only reduces the first one or two bleeds you take. After that, nothing.

Can't post video either. Here is some contribution to the topic. Regen active and bleed damage full.

Side quest, Biohazard node.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Same thing is happening to me.
  • becauseicantbecauseicant Posts: 412 ★★★
    Any word on this? Old Man Logan's regen isn't reducing bleed potency after the first one.
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    U have to have the regen up when u get the bleed, if u get a bleed then regen procs in the middle of it then it wont reduce the damage, doubt thats how its supposed to work but thats how it works now
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    zeezee57 said:

U have to have the regen up when u get the bleed, if u get a bleed then regen procs in the middle of it then it wont reduce the damage, doubt thats how its supposed to work but thats how it works now

Even if the regen is up when you get the bleed it still doesnt reduce it save for the first regen you start the fight with. If you check a few posts up I shared a GIF showing exactly this.
    Yeah just tried a few fights for myself and thats exactly right, only worked on the first regen. Im not running double edge but since the first regen works is the first regen reducing double edge?
  • becauseicantbecauseicant Posts: 412 ★★★
    Like Zeezee said, having a Regen up before the bleed is applied (which makes sense) it will not reduce the potency of that bleed from the second Regen and onwards. Definitely a bug where the follow up Regen buffs are not tagged correctly to trigger Old Man Logan's ability.
  • We had passed along the video provided to the rest of the team to take a look at. If anyone else has any video or can tell us game modes they've seen this happen in and what nodes were active, please feel free to let us know and we will make sure the information gets passed along.

We had passed along the video provided to the rest of the team to take a look at. If anyone else has any video or can tell us game modes they've seen this happen in and what nodes were active, please feel free to let us know and we will make sure the information gets passed along.

This is still happening .
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

We had passed along the video provided to the rest of the team to take a look at. If anyone else has any video or can tell us game modes they've seen this happen in and what nodes were active, please feel free to let us know and we will make sure the information gets passed along.

This is still happening .
    His description says incoming bleed effects, that means regen buff will only reduce damage from bleeds triggered after the regen buff.