**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

How is this even possible?!?

Half a season. Because of the issues and we went from Gold 3 to Bronze 3?! Have any of you seen something like this before? I am new to this

Comments

• If anyone knows something I don't let me know.
  • NoWayOut said:

Half a season. Because of the issues and we went from Gold 3 to Bronze 3?! Have any of you seen something like this before? I am new to this

Well, each season is scored separately so it doesn't matter where you finish last season, all that matters is the points you score in the current season. If you started off badly in the first six wars, you could end up very low. You should look at your war history to get an idea for how you were doing last season. I think some of the wars have rolled off the history by now, but you should be able to see most of them.
  • Can’t tell which you are in your ally (no matching name), but you do have 2 officers absent for long time (like maybe since toward the end of the cancelled part of last season ?) Possibly be that those players were banned or docked season points for last Season ?

War Rating doesn’t seem like it would be high enough for Gold (although maybe, if you kept winning as only 2 group wars ?). Or were you a full ally before (only 20-some now). Were there others since kicked too that had been absent since then (maybe others were banned also ?)

Anyways, awfully late to be asking about last season standing. New season starts this week.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    NoWayOut said:

If anyone knows something I don't let me know.

May be you guys lost all the fights in the season??