**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Champion and Vision Aarkus Bugs Should Be Kept

I understand that Champion wasn't intended to stack up to 8 furies and Vision Aarkus to stack armor breaks on top of armor shatters but they became much more viable champs as a result of that. Champion's fury duration is super short and persistant charges are spent with special attacks. I'm sure if you gathered your data you would come to some sort of conclusion that he needs changes. And vision aarkus has little utility in his kit. Might as well make him a great damage champ.

Comments

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★

Midnite93 said:

I don't think it's a bug if it's vision Arkus kabam did classify Armor break and Armor shatter as separate debuffs

The bug here is that Vision aarkus can stack armor breaks after armor shattering the opponent. It currently says in his abilities the opponent is immune from future armor break debuffs if they are armor shattered. I think this should be removed and the bug kept in the game
    That happens with Medusa as well
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    then why post it here if you want them to keep it
  • Hey there,

Thank you for the input, but if there is a bug affecting Champions in game, we cannot allow them to stay. I have reported these to be fixed in the future.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

Hey there,

Thank you for the input, but if there is a bug affecting Champions in game, we cannot allow them to stay. I have reported these to be fixed in the future.

A shame. The Champion can really use it.

Hey there,

how about you fix taskmaster
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    issamaf80 said:

Hey there,

That disadvantages players, so it is postponed.

issamaf80 said:

Hey there,

That disadvantages players, so it is postponed.
    been bugged for months now

Hey there,

It's more of a buff rather than a bug. Champion shluld have 8 maximum furies and vision aarkus the ability to stack armor breaks on top of armor shatters and to stack armor shatters for more damage. He is worse than medusa because he can only have 1 armor shatter. Very dissapointed from the response
    told you what did you expect
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 539 ★★★

Hey there,

I r2 my 6 star vision aarkus because I thought that was his normal damage, hence my video that was shown above by darkzodiac, so I guess I'm stuck with upgrading a bugged product now? How bad is his damage going to be afterwards?
  • Manchild61Manchild61 Posts: 8

Hey there,

Why... just why.... We rank champs that are released the way they are and then you constantly screw us and say "just kidding they aren't that good.... sucks to suck..." Are we getting rank down ticket for this issue? Without these abilities visions damage is trash. Now I have an r5 vision that will likely just sit there and remind me that I wasted resources that I worked my ass off for.
  • I hate to be “that guy” but considering his description does clarify that he shouldn’t be able to armour break then ranking him up while bugged is on you
  • Severus35Severus35 Posts: 88

Hey there,

Or just leave him as he is now : fun, bursty and effective and just fix his description.
    Players happy, less work for you guys. Win-win :)
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★

Hey there,

Will this be changed in next update? I am ready to rank him up but want to test him as designed first.