**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 4 Exploration

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Well here it is. After 3 months of mindless, boring grinding and who knows how many energy refills, it's finally done. I've been done with Act 4 for a long time now, but finally decided to start exploration only 3 months ago and may I say, this was the longest, most boring thing I have ever done in this game. I would very much appreciate my AI not fighting like cr*p while the opponent AI pummels me. Even with a 4/55 and 5/50s, putting my game on auto-fight would get all my champs KO'ed halfway through the quest. So it was up to me to do every stinking, boring fight of every stinking, boring quest. I've gotta say that the rewards are solid. Better than the initial rewards I got from 5.2. So all's well that ends well I guess. I'm just glad it's finally done.

Comments

• Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Congrats. Next up act 5 explore 😆
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Ezra7676 said:

Congrats. Next up act 5 explore 😆

Yeah, I've gotta finish Act 5 first. Got UC only a couple weeks ago. Think I'ma take a quick break.
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Yeah... act 4 is the biggest one I suppose.
    It’s so boring ._.

I did 5.1 and half 5.2 exploration way faster than exploring the last chapter of act 4.
    (God, that Venom quest ._.)
    Thi101 said:

Yeah... act 4 is the biggest one I suppose.
    It’s so boring ._.

I did 5.1 and half 5.2 exploration way faster than exploring the last chapter of act 4.
    (God, that Venom quest ._.)

Yup, as you can probably see, I saved that one for last. Of course I did the 2 or 3 tile fight the first time around, so it took forever to finish the exploration.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Congrats.

Congrats.

Thanks
  • monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    i think 5.3 exploration is a bit more tedious though. congrats on your exploration for act 4
    monomugg said:

i think 5.3 exploration is a bit more tedious though. congrats on your exploration for act 4

Thanks. I'd agree with you. Main reason I'm putting off even completing 5.3 right now is because of that stinkin' tedious 50% attack reduction. More irritating than anything else.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I’m hoping for a week long or month long energy reduction for act5. I’m long done, but the kids are in the thick of it.
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    monomugg said:

Actually,5.3 is tedious but imo not as much as act 4. In 5.3 every quest has max 6 paths and not even 10 opponents on those paths,so with right class you get through it pretty quickly.
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    I guess Act 4 would be boring if you're running it with high ranking 4* and 5*. Beat it with nothing higher than 4* r3 on my main acct and then 100% it with a 3* team on my alt.

Back in the day it was a total game changer to finish it, but because of the increase in rewards throughout the game now, it's not hard for a new player to build up a decent roster of 4*/5* champs before finishing Act 3.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    I thought the entirety of act 5 was fun to explore (just got EB yesterday), the noded paths are all pretty varied and there are some nice puzzles to solve (see horrible paths, especially in 5.3).

Congrats on act 4, defo so tedious!

I guess Act 4 would be boring if you're running it with high ranking 4* and 5*. Beat it with nothing higher than 4* r3 on my main acct and then 100% it with a 3* team on my alt.

Back in the day it was a total game changer to finish it, but because of the increase in rewards throughout the game now, it's not hard for a new player to build up a decent roster of 4*/5* champs before finishing Act 3.

Yeah, I used a whole team of 3* 1/10s on some paths but just decided that I'd rather get it done than have fun with it.
  • Act 4 is so boring. I have one more chapter to do and I'm just putting it off because it is just bleh