**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Am in serious trouble

Is there any way to prevent my account from logging in on my friends device, cuz he always log in and play in the **** same time with me, and the Game send me a message saying that my account is sharing with 2 devices, and am afraid to get banned

Comments

• IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Change your password.
  • Mego_Ftw20Mego_Ftw20 Posts: 8
    @IcsGrec is that will prevent him from logging into my acc on his device?
    @Spicyslicer am not, I said he is a friend am not hire anyone to play for me
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    Yeah, stop sharing your account with anyone...
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★

@IcsGrec is that will prevent him from logging into my acc on his device?

It should.
    @Captain_Nietsch now I want this to stop, how, can u help or not!
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★

@Captain_Nietsch now I want this to stop, how, can u help or not!

Change your password. That's it. Don't tell anyone. Not sure how he is playing but change it and don't say it
    @XxLoganTDCxX I change it, that's it?!... Now he can't log in again?!
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    If you want, ask him for his phone and log him out. (After you change your password of course)
  • Keep in mind, there is one case where that won’t work (I think). If your friends device was the “original” device that the account was first created on, it will be the account that gets loaded WITHOUT actually having to be logged into game. So changing password may not work if that is the case (but is a good idea anyways).

For example, the phone used to be yours, but you gave your old phone to him when you got a new one. You’ll have to go thru Kabam Support in that case and have them de-link your account from that phone.