**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

@Kabam - Why can't Summoner's profile page be the same as what others see?

Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
Is it possible to make it so that we see exactly what others see (i.e., main champ & top 4 champs)?

Why does it have to be different?

As an example, I would like a particular champ as the main character on the profile page but it's impossible to do that as I can't see what others see.

Please could you make this change for consistency?

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    What? Click their face and tap view profile

Or do you want to see people’s rosters?
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★

What? Click their face and tap view profile

Or do you want to see people’s rosters?

No , what I mean is when you click on your own profile, lets say you see Corvus, Omega, Ghost, Dom.

But when SOMEONE ELSE looks at your profile they may see Cap M., Void, Omega, Dom.

You don't see the same thing other people see when they click on YOUR profile.
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    Yep I agree... Not sure why it's different. They need to fix that
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Uhhh I have never come across this. The only similar thing that happens to me is the champ with a highest prestige is shown as top, without regard to PI.

I understand what you are saying now, but I still don’t really think it’s necessary.

It has to do with prestige, guys. What you see on your own account includes your mastery settings. What others see is based on the prestige of your champs (no masteries included). I hope this makes sense. If not, tag me and I’ll try and explain further.

Yeah but why can't they make it so it's consistent 1 way or the other?

Like why can't we see it based on prestige like others do?
  • Been like that for much more than a year, maybe even forever.

And agree, they should pick one way (how YOU see YOURSELF is probably the best way), and carry that method forward to how others see you as well.

But as to OP wanting to rank/Level certain champs so that a particular one ends up being his Top Champ (and thus his Profile Pic)... Just go in and select a specific champ from your roster of champ pics, and set that to be profile pic. Won’t have the actual Star-Based colored Border around the champ, but the image would be of whom you want.
    I still would like to know from someone from Kabam as to why it has to look different from your own account VS from how someone else sees you.

Why the inconsistencies?

People DO care who their main champ is whether or not they admit it - so it would be good to know who's the champ on your page.
  • Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    Guilty, I care who my top champ(s) is, that’s easily visible to me, as is my entire roster. But why do you care who my top champs are?

The order of the four visible champs may not be the same from my view point compared to the public’s but I doubt it drastically changes; maybe the 4th/5th/6th spots get switched somewhat but most of the time, that should be the extent of it.

Besides, most of the bigger accounts are just the highest prestige r5 5* anyway, with some (Co)whales having maxed out r2 6*.