**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dr Voodoo odd combo not inflicting power drain

Noticed it in AQ, was able to reproduce in duels. When throwing special 2 on odd combo it does nothing. It shows the possession on the opponent but does not power drain them.

Comments

• Baseballs14dBaseballs14d Posts: 39
    I do, but it’s too big to upload here. Not really sure if the forum rules.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    The odd combo one is rng based
    Sorry, new to forums, been playing forever. I have to turn the video sideways to see it all but it’s there.
    Lvernon15 said:

Been playing with voodoo forever, he has never failed to power drain, much less 0% of the time in 4 fights spread across AQ and duels.
  • FintechFintech Posts: 178 ★★★
    You only inflict power drain debuffs or buffs when nullifying Loa buffs with his specials but an awakened Angela has nullify resistance making it very difficult to proc especially with an odd combo
    Still confused on why it was happening against ghost rider and sentinel as well. I’ll run more tests tonight but 4 fights and 0% just seemed too strange for me.
  • Still confused on why it was happening against ghost rider and sentinel as well. I’ll run more tests tonight but 4 fights and 0% just seemed too strange for me.

Dr. Voodoos chance on inflicting a power drain on an odd combo is at 50%. You simply were unlucky.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Are you fighting Angela by any chance?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Been playing with voodoo forever, he has never failed to power drain, much less 0% of the time in 4 fights spread across AQ and duels.
    I’ve played voodoo many times, the l2 ok odd combo occasionally fails, I believe it works as 3 separate 50% chances so you have an 87.5% chance at at least 1 triggering, there’s a reason you rarely get all 3, it’s rng based, and yes my voodoo is duped
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    The_One said:

Are you fighting Angela by any chance?

You can clearly see the opponent is angela in the video lol
  • edited December 2019
    Hey there, this would seem to be due to Angela's signature ability, which reduces the chance of Nullify abilities to activate against her. This reduction becomes greater for every Buff she currently has on her and she has 9 on her by the time the SP2 is thrown in the video, so the chance for Nullify to activate against her would be significantly lowered by then.