**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Assassin's Mastery Broke?

Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Or just randomly nerfed??? R5 4* Thor vs. Howard the Duck mini in AQ Map 4 today. Beyond ridiculous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6faSLSCiok

Comments

• IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Tman0971 wrote: »
    Or just randomly nerfed??? R5 4* Thor vs. Howard the Duck mini in AQ Map 4 today. Beyond ridiculous.

I don't run map 4, but what are Howard's buffs? It might have something to do with them.
  • Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    What buff would nerf Assassins? I was hitting the **** out of him during the whole fight (including a 7k SP1crit halfway throught the fight) until that last combo. If he had some buff that nerfed my offense it would've been there the entire fight right?
    jak4dswqve9z.png
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    You didn't crit in that video, and he had a lot of physic resistance buffs.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    You didn't crit in that video, and he had a lot of physic resistance buffs.

Exactly this
  • Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    edited August 2017
    So what you're saying is that my RANK5 Thor's strikes would've only done 100 damage each if I didn't have assassins? How is that even possible?
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    He would have done about 180 damage per hit
  • assassin's mastery didn't work fully right as i remember. don't know how it works now, i'm so sick of seein' how broken a lotta things are in this game.
    when i last time counted - 5/5 assassin increases damage at only 40% instead of 60%, i noticed it a couple of months ago.
    but this mistake of kabam is so small if we'll look at broken block, broken parry and the others bugs that kabam ain't capable to fix promptly. i don't remember last time when i thought about the game good. all i can remember is bugs with every new update, problems, trash offers, no feedback but "yeah, we know, hope and wait". even mastery don't work how it's supposed to. only silence and nuttin good. and if i will be able to remember something good then i'll probably find some that costs 1/4 of my salary