**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

CapIW and void bugged???

Can we get a confirmation that this is a bug and not a Nerf from any of the mod's thanks.
https://youtu.be/eywHULmOb4A

Comments

• Damn... Cap iw was bugged on Dr doom about pietrification buff.

I hope they fix it right away, but I guess they will take ages.
  • br10050br10050 Posts: 8
    I hope this bug will be fixed soon. CapIW and Void are not for just recovery but the ability is a big part of their strength. Kabam should compensate for this bug. We players can’t use them in the way intended.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    If its not working, its a bug. They havent ever silently nerfed a champion in the entire history of the game. Put your tinfoil away.
  • If its not working, its a bug. They havent ever silently nerfed a champion in the entire history of the game. Put your tinfoil away.

Yeah when they will fix it? These 2 champs rely on this ability.. In special case void...
  • StingerbkStingerbk Posts: 160 ★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra can we get an acknowledgement on this??
  • NightMonkeyNightMonkey Posts: 95 ★★

You a conspiracy theorist too? Why would they intentionally bug champions? Who’s actually going to run their LOL without Aegons combo sheild synergy. Not many if they intended to use it. In other words people won’t run the content if the champ doesn’t work. Therefore no resources or units will be used. How does that benefit them?
    Sucks that it’s happening but to say they do it intentionally is a bit out there...

And yet here I am, 100%ing LOL with ease thanks to Aegon (amazing solo at Meastro just yesterday); honestly they should fix the synergy asap, but not going for LOL just for it is a shame, since after 150hit combo it's basically pointless if you can play well and at 999 hits is beyond ridiculous.
    Aegon (full suicides), Nick Fury-Deadpool-Ant Man and any other pg (I'm using CapMarvel classic for the fury synergy) literally destroys LOL.

This is clearly a huge bug and I'm pretty sure it's going to get fixed ASAP.
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike pls clarify, as I just took up capiw to r5 for his utility in preventing Mephisto in 6.3.3 from regening due to petrify for my legends run.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★

If its not working, its a bug. They havent ever silently nerfed a champion in the entire history of the game. Put your tinfoil away.

Yeah when they will fix it? These 2 champs rely on this ability.. In special case void...
    Well given that it looks like there is only 2 posts right now and it's early in the morning, I doubt anyone has seen this. If you haven't already, submit a bug report through support as well. You cant expect anything to happening in less than 3 hours of reporting a bug and it most likely won't be a immediate fix since they need to investigate why its happening.
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    The_One said:

Are kabam sure there isn't a rogue employee tampering with a few lines of code just before the game goes live? This seems way too convenient for there to be a bug every month.

It's called a lack of testing.
    They can’t test every possible interaction. The players VASTLY outnumber their staff and programmers I’m sure. However, it would be nice to see this issues patched in hot fixes and not make us wait a month until the next update. I run Aegon with Proxima in AQ and it has been frustrating when I get clipped at the end of a long fight and lose that combo when I’d normally be safe. In my opinion that should’ve been fixed sooner. Let’s wait and hear what they say before we grab our pitchforks.
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    The_One said:

Are kabam sure there isn't a rogue employee tampering with a few lines of code just before the game goes live? This seems way too convenient for there to be a bug every month.

It's called a lack of testing.
    Honestly, the game is getting bigger and more complex with far more interactions than was there previously. It's tough to test every little thing, so things like this will happen. But, as long as your process is in place to address it and fix it quickly, it's no big deal.

But if there are regen nodes in this months eq, and it takes a month to fix this issue, that doesn't look great.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Check their spotlights for clarification.
    They are intended to reverse healing abilities
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    To give kabam the benefit of the doubt, does anyone know what are all the nodes active on diablo in the video?
  • BrandJennBrandJenn Posts: 145

To give kabam the benefit of the doubt, does anyone know what are all the nodes active on diablo in the video?

Theres 2 videos there. Same fight, with the same CapIW. 1 before the last update and 1 last night after the update. I saw both on stream live. First time it worked, last night it didnt
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    It appears to be an issue with despair, void works properly with reverse healing when you dont take into account dispair, and I assume capiw would as well if you could get him and keep him at 5 petrifies, it seems despair is not counting properly, which may affect other champions as well.
    Also saw him with 6-7 petrify debuffs at one point during more testing. Still wasnt reversing the healing
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★

The first fight is Variant 2.2.1. I used Cap to reverse regen on that just over the weekend.
    Theres another post on this topic that shows the comparison vids
  • OnesuavebroOnesuavebro Posts: 33
    Of course no bugs is ever pro player.... all I’m saying (puts on tin foil hat)
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★

Of course no bugs is ever pro player.... all I’m saying (puts on tin foil hat)

There are a lot of bugs that were pro-player She Hulks chaining heavy was bugged in our favor for 3 years. Kangs infinite stun lock was in the game for almost 2 years. Only problem now is any pro-player bug KT1 show cases for Kabam to get fixed ASAP lol.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Lormif said:

It appears to be an issue with despair, void works properly with reverse healing when you dont take into account dispair, and I assume capiw would as well if you could get him and keep him at 5 petrifies, it seems despair is not counting properly, which may affect other champions as well.

Nice catch, this is definitely the most likely answer 👍
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 885 ★★★★
    Man CapIW is my champ I use everyday for everything and now we will have to wait who knows how long for a fix 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Manup456 said:

Man CapIW is my champ I use everyday for everything and now we will have to wait who knows how long for a fix 🤦🏻‍♂️

hopefully it is a server side fix so no update is nessisary, but I think this may be a big enough issue that they will come out with a . release early.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    On the bug forum, Miike just acknowledged that he's passed this bug info on to the team.
  • Hey there, the rest of the team has been notified and is looking into it. There is a thread going for it here where we will update everyone as more information becomes available.
This discussion has been closed.