**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Balance

AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
edited December 2019 in General Discussion
There are many champs and many different fights. Yet some champs are good almost always and some are never used. Some surprise you when you pull them - you could even forget they are in game. But do you think overall mcoc is a balanced game?

Balance 68 votes

It's perfectly balanced
8%
Duke_SilverJollyHawkErosenseiogOwl_0wlGiodood_1Ibby 6 votes
Nah, it's fine
50%
ArcDeAngelusVdh2008LosspikUncle_Fatty_247Patchie93SammyJankisLilMaddogHTIcsGrecsolopoloRoOOtsCupidDiksh619JustagameMaldroit2RemeliTehsigzorzFhfjghhggggjfhfjgBungyman_BMX_Factor_AgentLoctiteSuperGlue 34 votes
It's not even close
30%
SnakeEyes69TendersquadzuffyHeraldofNonebr10050Savio444StingerbkWîndšpäveGrootman1294AleorSmashDenzel116Webby72ZeezoosDwhalen8554MiStaLovaDonDudu2809TotalMonster109AlexBossuAomine_Daiki10 21 votes
Please 12.0 again
10%
BigbadromoAjay121VorvancosTimrosLordRaymond3EtjamaLucianoDelHoya 7 votes

Comments

• dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    can't really answer that .. question too vague .. *shrug*

yes, it has its balance .. is everything "perfect" ... not really, no ... but does it function? yeah, for the most part ..
    certainly could be better ... lots of things I (personally) don't like ... but none of that probably matters depending on how you want to rate "balanced" ..
    O.o
  • RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    Nah, it's fine
    i think the spread from bad to god champs is fine, i also think the pure randomness can hurt some ...therefore I'd prefer Crystals as the last offer. where you could choose 1 of 3.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Please 12.0 again
    Lol, not even for chuckles 😂? I'm jk, I think it's fine how it is, as long as they keep buffing the only champs that need it. They're not keeping up.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    It's not even close
    The RNG system is messed up so bad in this game. Its like is guaranteed to always pull trash
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Nah, it's fine
    Aside from the RNG, the game is running very smooth.
    The main thing that I don't like is the randomness of getting a certain champ.
    I.E. I've been waiting for a dupe on my 5* medusa for a year now, and still no luck.
    An even better example, Blade has been in the game for 2 years and I didn't even pull him as a 4* yet.
    The rest is all about knowing each champ's ability so you can use the perfect counter for newer champs.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    In such a massive game with something like 150 champs each with different interactions there will never be good balance, if you buff every old champ there will still be champs who ‘suck’ and champs that will never be used, just they’d be further up the spectrum, but they’d still be worse
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Nah, it's fine
    dot_ditto said:

can't really answer that .. question too vague .. *shrug*

yes, it has its balance .. is everything "perfect" ... not really, no ... but does it function? yeah, for the most part ..
    certainly could be better ... lots of things I (personally) don't like ... but none of that probably matters depending on how you want to rate "balanced" ..
    O.o

Your answer is pretty much the definition of the choice: "Nah, it's fine"... Lol