**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

who was your best r5 champ for act 6.2 and 6.3?

I am planning to rank up 3 of these champions to r5, these are my options, let me know which of these champions was useful for you in act 6.2 and 6.3

Comments

• RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    ghost medusa caiw! they rock
  • ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    Ghost if you can play her style, otherwise CapIW probably has the most value out of those.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    CAIW has been beast. Spark has put in good work also. Hype was my only option for 6.2.2, I intend to use him more in 6.3 also.
  • GGhostGGhost Posts: 88
    Amonthir said:

CAIW has been beast. Spark has put in good work also. Hype was my only option for 6.2.2, I intend to use him more in 6.3 also.

thank you bro

• TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Those are some amazing options, I would go for CapiW then ghost imo
  • ZENZEN Posts: 151
    edited December 2019
    Definitely Ghost. Just finished 6.3 and she's my MVP overall. You can't also go wrong with CAPiw and CG...
  • GGhostGGhost Posts: 88
    ZEN said:

Definitely Ghost. Just finished 6.3 and she's my MVP overall. You can't go wrong with CAPiw and CG...

thanks bro, i think she will be my second r5, because i don't have sufficient tech t4cc