**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Prestige is not updating

Why my top5 champion prestige isnt updating, i have added like 120 sig stones to my top5 champs in the last month and the prestige for 5 best champs is staying the same. I am joining quests with the that top team, even finishing them and the prestige still isnt updating.

Comments

• Where are you checking your Prestige at in-game ?? (Moreso also referring to your June thread as well, saying Prestige of 46k in-game, where you were comparing yours vs another’s).
    Do you mean the “Strongest Team” listing in trophy Leaderboard ??

Not sure that really translates into Prestige (even if you divide it by 5, since that looks like a full team's worth and not the “average”). Otherwise there would be no need for all the 3rd party spreadsheets for calculating the AQ-Critical Prestige numbers that upper Ally's require.

There have been plenty of times over the years in my alliance where I had several complete higher Rank's worth (among top-5 champs) over others, and yet they would show as higher in that “Strongest Team” Alliance Leaderboard. So I really don’t give Strongest Team #'s any credence.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    You mean PI not prestige.
  • endryuendryu Posts: 66

Where are you checking your Prestige at in-game ?? (Moreso also referring to your June thread as well, saying Prestige of 46k in-game, where you were comparing yours vs another’s).
    Do you mean the “Strongest Team” listing in trophy Leaderboard ??

Not sure that really translates into Prestige (even if you divide it by 5, since that looks like a full team's worth and not the “average”). Otherwise there would be no need for all the 3rd party spreadsheets for calculating the AQ-Critical Prestige numbers that upper Ally's require.

There have been plenty of times over the years in my alliance where I had several complete higher Rank's worth (among top-5 champs) over others, and yet they would show as higher in that “Strongest Team” Alliance Leaderboard. So I really don’t give Strongest Team #'s any credence.

yea i mean the strongest team leaderboard, i was puting sig stones to my top 5 champs, 120 sig stones or more even, but the strongest team rating isnt changing

Brt92 said:

I opened a similar thread couple of weeks ago after sending a ticket to the support team for quite the same reason (luckly not for the same quantity of sig. stones). Their replies was not that clear, but like other users confirmed me, sometimes some character doesn't visibly improve in rating with Signature Stones in certain levels range.

well that cant be true, i added 80 sigs to capt iw soo he can be sig 200 and now it does t caunts as imrovement in team rating??? what the dam kabam?? fix this, its not normal, i play for fun but i want to compare with others and be better. How can they tell some characters sig ability improves their rating and some not, if the game shows he has high pi then overal of 5 characters with high pi you should be in top of others

• gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    Take your top 5 into a quest and it should update it. You do not have to finish the quest.
    gforcefan said:

Take your top 5 into a quest and it should update it. You do not have to finish the quest.

no its not updating for me