**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is there no side quest this month?

RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
Is there no side quest this month? I know there's Hall of hero or something coming but no month long side quest?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    There is, next week
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    There is-
    Halls of Heros
    Halls of Fortune
    Halls of Healing
    Variant 4 being released.

What more do you really need? All this on top of the new EQ and coming off the release of 6.3. This is just the stuff we know about.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    There is. Hall of Heroes. But it won't be until the 11th.
  • Wayde0wilsonWayde0wilson Posts: 53
    No unfortunately
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    omg there are 50 post about this in the last 2 days
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Remeli said:

There is-
    Halls of Heros
    Halls of Fortune
    Halls of Healing

What more do you really need? All this on top of the new EQ and coming off the release of 6.3. This is just the stuff we know about.

Hall of fortune, hall of healing and variant 4 dont have anything to do with monthly side quest. Fortune and Healing have happened before simultaneously with monthly side quest.

Hall of heroes could count as a monthly side quest i guess but it doesnt last the whole month which lead me to think it wasnt a real side quest and more like a champ challenge.
    Halls of healing and fortunes are both quests. You do fights and use energy. Same as boss rushes, labs, etc..... These would qualify as side quest just off of that. They are in addition to the main monthly EQs making them side quests.
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    There will be a lot of new and exciting content this month. However, I don’t believe there is anything based on this month’s event quest coming, just some other really good stuff like Halls of Fortune, Healing, and Champions.
  • nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★

Remeli said:

There is-
    Halls of Heros
    Halls of Fortune
    Halls of Healing

Hall of fortune, hall of healing and variant 4 dont have anything to do with monthly side quest. Fortune and Healing have happened before simultaneously with monthly side quest.

Hall of heroes could count as a monthly side quest i guess but it doesnt last the whole month which lead me to think it wasnt a real side quest and more like a champ challenge.
    Halls of healing and fortunes are both quests. You do fights and use energy. Same as boss rushes, labs, etc..... These would qualify as side quest just off of that. They are in addition to the main monthly EQs making them side quests.
    Last December we had Halls of Healing and Halls of fortune with side quest on top of that. And as far as i remember neither of the halls required any energy to move. To place then again and call it as side quest is just wrong on so many levels.