**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Silver Surfer's Defenders Synergy

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
edited December 2019 in General Discussion

So is this supposed to be a Synergy for "The Defenders", and if so where is Namor?

Because "The Secret Defenders" is a Different Team created after the Original Team Disbanded that rarely/never contained the Silver Surfer, and didn't contain Namor but did contain Namorita.-

-As well as Several other Characters that are in the Game and were much more constant Members that, if this Synergy is about "The Secret Defenders", should then be added as well.

Not saying Namor needs another Unique Synergy, I'm just saying for continuity sake (if this is meant to be "The Defenders" and Not "The Secret Defenders") then he should be added and it just gives the Whole Team the usual Basic Synergy Bonus like +5% Perfect Block Chance or Health or etc. (Im also not saying just make the entire Synergy a Basic Team Synergy, I mean keep the Hulk and Dr Strange Unique Synergies since they really need it but if Namor is also in the Team then it could give an addition little boost instead of making Namor even more op.)

Comments

• issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    who is Nanor i only know namor
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    issamaf80 said:

Fixed, stupid Auto-Correct kept setting it to "Manor" then I forgot about the N when recorrecting it...
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★

issamaf80 said:

Fixed, stupid Auto-Correct kept setting it to "Manor" then I forgot about the N when recorrecting it...
    good :)
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    While the team might take inspiration based on comics or movies, and even real life, the game doesn't follow any of them.

What they done here was to create a synergy, add a name for the synergy, and add the champion's that trigger it. That's pretty much it. By base, no one except the creators would know what synergies he would have, and with who. Anyone can try to guess it by doing what you did, using outside information on a different character used for inspiration purposes. But that won't mean the result will be correct in the end.

If he doesn't have a synergy with Namor, is just because it wasn't added to him, or intended for him to have. Same reason can be given for any character in the game, with any synergy.

issamaf80 said:

Lol "I'm Manor the Submanor, and welcome to my glorious Underwater Manor!"

While the team might take inspiration based on comics or movies, and even real life, the game doesn't follow any of them.

What they done here was to create a synergy, add a name for the synergy, and add the champion's that trigger it. That's pretty much it. By base, no one except the creators would know what synergies he would have, and with who. Anyone can try to guess it by doing what you did, using outside information on a different character used for inspiration purposes. But that won't mean the result will be correct in the end.

If he doesn't have a synergy with Namor, is just because it wasn't added to him, or intended for him to have. Same reason can be given for any character in the game, with any synergy.

While there are Some Synergies like Silver Surfer's Synergy with Night Thrasher and Mysterio that are funny little jokes about similarities or some meta joke like Human Torch's Synergy with Cap IW and Killmonger, there are some Synergies that are CLEARLY References to the source material... To say it's all random or doesn't follow inspiration from past materials is silly and just Really? That was the Entire Basis of the Original Synergies, before we had Unique ones, like the Family Synergy between Colossus and Magik or the Enemies+Friends Synergy between Iron Man (Classic) and Captain America (Classic). Now a days there are some like listed at the start of this reply that are for a joke and those characters may have never even met or had any influence on each other at any point in history, but for ones like what this post is talking about it's impossible to deny the clear obvious basis behind it being a reference to the Classic Comic Era Crossover Team.