**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help Needed: Who to R4?

SakkbanSakkban Posts: 96
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
Hi guys,

I am having bit of a dilemma who of the above champs to bring to R4. At the moment I have only enough T4BC for one so your input (in the poll and text) would be much appreciated.
Just to let you know where I stand here is my roster:
https://ibb.co/fROXgk

Thanks a lot in advance!

Help Needed: Who to R4? 53 votes

Angela (unduped)
41%
Alfa_PigeonrazielTimone147SkyRattlersLoPrestiViper1987vg2782OllyoxenfreeHell_GoliathAfridDanicb94weavileSakkbaniSenbergTheMageHunterJim0172KingOfMcocShadow_roastD_Ace_71vinniegainz 22 votes
Drax (unduped)
13%
HarcourtmazeTheSOURADhruvgDarkArrow07Anonymous346CoderKnight69Lightening_Lord1 7 votes
The Hood (unduped)
11%
Deadbyrd9YellsomeVartoxBUZZdog3000R4GE1Durr 6 votes
Agent Venom (unduped)
15%
Bosko888670GreenClawzBZDark_King888Il_JooOBullfighter77wizard365SpiritOfVengeanceKillawabz 8 votes
Venom (duped)
1%
Nitrocurse 1 vote
Red Hulk (duped)
3%
Vdh2008pplbryan 2 votes
Iron Fist (duped)
1%
Photime 1 vote
Iron Man (duped)
7%
DarkestDestroyerFireballs5INTEGRALLuismarquez131 4 votes
Rocket Raccoon (unduped)
1%
Noob_2yrs 1 vote
Civil Warrior
1%
Stefff 1 vote

Comments

• D_Ace_71D_Ace_71 Posts: 148
    Angela (unduped)
    Agent Venom a very close second. Very close.
  • SakkbanSakkban Posts: 96
    edited August 2017
    Angela (unduped)
    @D_Ace_71 thanks! I am also inclined to go for Angela, but was thinking close second Drax or The Hood. Agent Venom I will probably never play with, but only use him in AWD. Is he any good for questing?
  • SkyRattlersSkyRattlers Posts: 56
    Angela (unduped)
    Angela has no need for her dupe and she is a very hard hitter. You won't regret taking her to 4/40
  • D_Ace_71D_Ace_71 Posts: 148
    Angela (unduped)
    Sakkban wrote: »
    @D_Ace_71 thanks! I am also inclined to go for Angela, but was thinking close second Drax or The Hood. Agent Venom I will probably never play with, but only use him in AWD. Is he any good for questing?

I have him as a three star...I'm not in an alliance, so I can't speak to that...but before I got more 4 stars Agent Venom kicked a lot of butt for me. He was my clean up guy on story and event quests. Drax is great though, deals a lot of damage, too. You definitely have some great choices!
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    Angela (unduped)
    I got angela at r4 and will be r5ing her soon, really great champ and easy to use and does great dmg
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Angela (unduped)
    I have most of the 4* in the game with 19 5*. I have 2 4/55 and 5 3/45. I'm not saying this to brag but to give you the idea I have a lot of champs to choose from and I use Angela everyday in Map 5 and in story quests when AQ is over. I took her to 5/50 unduped and don't regret it for a second. As far as unduped champs in the game go I would be so bold to say she's top 3. Just huge damage output and some (not very huge) regen to help minorly mend those wounds. She is a great choice.
    Angela (unduped)
    Much appreciated guys! I've ranked her up to 4 now, from the little I've played so far I am pretty happy with the choice :smiley:
  • KingOfMcocKingOfMcoc Posts: 102
    Angela (unduped)
    Depends on what you need, agent venom/hood for defense and im/Angela for offense
    Angela (unduped)
    I ranked up Angela. After several days of playing with her I can say she is really a best. To be honest I also have a duped Hyperion, but I enjoy Angela much more. With Hyperion I always have to use heavies to stack up those fury charges, with Angela I try to keep up the power level between sp1 and sp2 and she kills it.

@KingOfMcoc where is Hood best in defense besides unblockable sp2?
  • KingOfMcocKingOfMcoc Posts: 102
    Angela (unduped)
    Sakkban wrote: »
    I ranked up Angela. After several days of playing with her I can say she is really a best. To be honest I also have a duped Hyperion, but I enjoy Angela much more. With Hyperion I always have to use heavies to stack up those fury charges, with Angela I try to keep up the power level between sp1 and sp2 and she kills it.

@KingOfMcoc where is Hood best in defense besides unblockable sp2?

True strike? Possibly
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Iron Man (duped)
    Iron Man will be the future in the new war set up, play properly and you won't die at all, just constant regen and beastyness