**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Namor Regeneration per SP

Hi! I just noticed this "bug" perhaps since last month that namor regeneration for every sp use is only gaining 2% which was in contrast to the 6% in his description. Here attached a vid of the said bug.
PS. I do not have salve or the mastery that increases regen by X% (but still it should be in 6% constant)

PSS. Video not supported but heres a link i posted on my yt. https://youtu.be/Jn-yRYxVcaM
Health went from 65% to 67%
Thank you!

Comments

• Manar198xManar198x Posts: 111

Hi! I just noticed this "bug" perhaps since last month that namor regeneration for every sp use is only gaining 2% which was in contrast to the 6% in his description. Here attached a vid of the said bug.
    PS. I do not have salve or the mastery that increases regen by X% (but still it should be in 6% constant)

PSS. Video not supported but heres a link i posted on my yt. https://youtu.be/Jn-yRYxVcaM
    Health went from 65% to 67%
    Thank you!

Read the description, clearly says 6% of missing health
  • Seems to be the same misunderstanding as with people asking about Heimdal synergy Regen.

6% of MISSING Health. And since you are only missing about 1/3 of your health at that moment (approximating that you look around 2/3rds healthy), you will only Regen 6% of only 1/3 of his full health. And thus, about 2%.
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    If he has 1% health left, it means 99% missing health
    If sp is used, it recovers 6% of 99%, meaning 5.94% of max health is recovered.

If used when your health is at 65%, that’s 35% missing health, meaning you will recover 6% of 35%, which is 2.1% of max health

Working as intended sir~~~
  • Ryuichi_01Ryuichi_01 Posts: 123

Seems to be the same misunderstanding as with people asking about Heimdal synergy Regen.

6% of MISSING Health. And since you are only missing about 1/3 of your health at that moment (approximating that you look around 2/3rds healthy), you will only Regen 6% of only 1/3 of his full health. And thus, about 2%.

Ohhh finally got the math. Actually i did think of that too before that he was to regen 6% of his health loss. But thank you! I did the math and yeah it worked.